Nw lt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nw lt

Unregistered

Nw lt

What is the problem with the NW LT? Does he think he’s a literary highbrow or some type of Shakespeare expert?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the problem with the NW LT? Does he think he’s a literary highbrow or some type of Shakespeare expert?
    Nope. Just a guy with a major inferiority complex who gets his kicks from messing with people. That guy is a joke like i said major chip on his shoulder

Unregistered
    Sonethongbis off with him , I think there is mental illness..its in the genes... I dony think he has quite recovered from a past 33 he had here...really nice lady..she has his baby and died a few years later in a traffic crash..I dont think his wife knows about it....oh yes, there some of us who remember Q...

Unregistered
    Sonethongbis off with him , I think there is mental illness..its in the genes... I dony think he has quite recovered from a past 33 he had here...really nice lady..she has his baby and died a few years later in a traffic crash..I dont think his wife knows about it....oh yes, there some of us who remember Q...
    That would explain a lot about the instability and the cost of harassing of employees up here in the North

Unregistered
    Wasn’t aware of that story so I can’t comment. Regardless, I couldn’t care less about some 33 he may or may not have had, although he’s gross.
    I’m no expert at mental health, so I don’t know what he may or may not have in that field.
    This, however, I do know. He’s been a friggin arrogant big mouth a s s h o l e his entire career here. He’s a punk and he walks around thinking he’s some super cop intellect, kicking back reports, treating people like crap and acting like a tough guy. He used to kiss a few school, region and district administrator’s a s s e s years ago.
    GTFOH Q!

Unregistered
    Wasn’t aware of that story so I can’t comment. Regardless, I couldn’t care less about some 33 he may or may not have had, although he’s gross.
    I’m no expert at mental health, so I don’t know what he may or may not have in that field.
    This, however, I do know. He’s been a friggin arrogant big mouth a s s h o l e his entire career here. He’s a punk and he walks around thinking he’s some super cop intellect, kicking back reports, treating people like crap and acting like a tough guy. He used to kiss a few school, region and district administrator’s a s s e s years ago.
    GTFOH Q!
    At least Q comes to work. AP stays home all day. Then when we need him to fight for our money he does nothing. Then why is he home getting paid??? Thought we was supposed to help us now that he doesnt have to work and has more time. He made a promise. Put me detached and I will never fight you again. Of course he did. You have to be stupid to think that a deal was not made. They own him now.

Unregistered
    At least Q comes to work. AP stays home all day. Then when we need him to fight for our money he does nothing. Then why is he home getting paid??? Thought we was supposed to help us now that he doesnt have to work and has more time. He made a promise. Put me detached and I will never fight you again. Of course he did. You have to be stupid to think that a deal was not made. They own him now.
    Well there you go. Let’s set the bar high and standard even higher at, “coming to work.”
    I’m no fan of the fat man and do not feel he should be detached. He’s always had his own agenda and is a sleazy fat slob.
    As far a Q, he’s one of the biggest idiots this place has seen in decades and that, given the high concentration of complete fools this place has hired, made, promoted and retired, is quite the accomplishment.

Unregistered
    All you are about is destroying a person no good reason. I wrote this not AP. This has nothing to do with him which shows what a level of stupidity you possess. Q is malignant force that has literally made dozens of people go home on sick or personal to prevent them from putting him in the hospital. While we on the topic why do you keep saying AP is at home? That is just plain dumb of you to say. I have seen him at my school, he has been to the park details, and have seen him back and forth throughout the day. When you detract from what other people are saying it kinda shows who you are. You know how AP is doing a good job? Because he has you hating on him for doing what many of us think is an outstanding job. I hope you really come out of your emotions.

Unregistered
    Leave fat a s s out of this.
    Q sucks...I honestly believe that. He’s a jerk too, but where is the commander and major on this issue?
    They know he’s a moron but therein lies the bigger problem at this place. They suck too. Our supervisors and administrators in the North are useless, incompetent, lazy and absent.

Unregistered

Eres una gorda fea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast