Hazard Pay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hazard Pay

Unregistered

Hazard Pay

Prichard mayor's request for hazard pay approved by city council.
    Updated Apr 7, 2020 | Posted on Apr 7, 2020

RICHARD, Ala. (WALA) – Prichard Mayor Jimmie Gardner confirmed that his request for hazard pay for the City of Prichard’s first responders has been approved by the Prichard City Council.

The hazard pay will compensate first responders at a rate of time and a half (1.5x) during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prichard mayor's request for hazard pay approved by city council.
    Updated Apr 7, 2020 | Posted on Apr 7, 2020

RICHARD, Ala. (WALA) – Prichard Mayor Jimmie Gardner confirmed that his request for hazard pay for the City of Prichard’s first responders has been approved by the Prichard City Council.

The hazard pay will compensate first responders at a rate of time and a half (1.5x) during the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency.
    I know there are many in our agency that think we should be getting hazard pay during this pandemic. I don't think that it would be a responsible use of tax payer money. Ladies and gentlemen we are deputy sheriff's. We made a decision to become first responders which is hazardous by it's own nature. To think we should be asking for extra pay because of this is ridiculous. If you do not like the risks that come with the job there is always Walmart.

Unregistered
    I know there are many in our agency that think we should be getting hazard pay during this pandemic. I don't think that it would be a responsible use of tax payer money. Ladies and gentlemen we are deputy sheriff's. We made a decision to become first responders which is hazardous by it's own nature. To think we should be asking for extra pay because of this is ridiculous. If you do not like the risks that come with the job there is always Walmart.
    You sound like a rookie that hasn't completed FTO yet; or some female that has polished the knobs of the admin and speaking on their behalf. The risks for LEO's are much greater thanks to the Coronavirus. There's only so much you can to to mitigate the risks. Should First Responders get additional pay? You damn right they should. So of you are ass kisser, you are more at risks of contracting anything because no matter how many times someone washes their ass, it's still a very dirty place to be. SH is probably immune since his entire career has been at the anus of admin members.

Unregistered
    Some people are non-essential, forever

Unregistered
    You sound like a rookie that hasn't completed FTO yet; or some female that has polished the knobs of the admin and speaking on their behalf. The risks for LEO's are much greater thanks to the Coronavirus. There's only so much you can to to mitigate the risks. Should First Responders get additional pay? You damn right they should. So of you are ass kisser, you are more at risks of contracting anything because no matter how many times someone washes their ass, it's still a very dirty place to be. SH is probably immune since his entire career has been at the anus of admin members.
    Wow you seem to be really angry. "So of you are ass kisser" ,what are you trying to say there "rookie"? How about proof reading. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you need to revert to name calling.

Unregistered
    Wow you seem to be really angry. "So of you are ass kisser" ,what are you trying to say there "rookie"? How about proof reading. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you need to revert to name calling.
    That's the liberal mentality. Dont agree with someone? Consort to name calling. It helps to dispel the Haine-us shit that's all bottled up. But I do believe that Deputy Sheriffs should, in fact, no doubt, recieve, without equivocation, an extra pay boost due to the coronarita virus, with the exception of the non essentials, especially Scott Haines, and the admin.

Unregistered
    Speaking of Hazard pay, my farts really stink. Badly. I don't know why but they smell very putrid.

Courthouse

Courthouse

Well do we get hazard pay since school resource officers now have to be medics and stand outside the courthouse taking temps. And asking HIPAA questions that we know everyone who answers is going to tell the truth. Wow I feel so lucky and protected

Unregistered
    Easy money

Unregistered
    How many deputies, corrections or law enforcement, have contracted covid while on duty? It would have been money wasted if they would have paid us hazard pay for covid duty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast