Steadmans issues described professionally

Unregistered

Steadmans issues described professionally

My cousin who works for the county sent this posting to me. She and her squad at HQ has been disgusted with the PBA and are part of the movement to switch representation. She sent this to me to share:

Steadman has a really deep rooted personality problem
    People like Steadman Stahl believe that only they know best and will often travel in groups or surround themselves with totally incompetent people. This is especially true of individuals who are in the capacity of some leadership role that they have no knowledge or skill to possess. This nesting of morons gives such a person to finger point at someone else for something that is clearly their own incompetence.

Steadman, and those like him, don't care about friendship or family, or what would be considered earned loyalty. Steadman expects to be looked up to and fawned over but really has such shallow self-esteem that there is no joy or happiness surrounding his life.

Unregistered
    Like you’re telling us something new. Man unless you are someone who can do for Steadman he wound give you the time of day. There has to be something in it for him, otherwise he has no time for you, even if you are a dues paying member.

Unregistered
    My medical term for Steadman is that he is a Piece of Shit.