Farewell brito 09/07
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Command Staff

Farewell brito 09/07

Unfortunetly we let go of Brito few days ago, Technically since he was a part- timer he was going to get fired anyways. So we gave him the option to resign. Hope the hangover was worth it homie we were already gunning for you to begin with from the first incident. It was just a matter if time until you slipped again... Wish you luck...

Unregistered
    WOW, anyone can confirm???????? el pobre... Cool dude..

Unregistered
    Every dog has its day. Brito is on every falsified and targeted incident report filed against Mejia. Same as Emily Garcia. What a coincidence they both kicked the bucket and are now kicking rocks... 🚶🏻🚶🏻*♀️ ... Brito or Garcia feel free to reach out to Mejia to be witnesses in his lawsuit against the city of sweetwater.

Unregistered
    Actually I’d leave my name out Of all of this , for I have enough evidence to bring the department to the ground, recordings , text messages , you all know who you are. Brito has nothing to do with everything I have gone through, but I guarantee my case is pretty strong, sleeping with minors in your police car ? Yea u know who u are, asking an officer to come visit you while your drunk at those house in the ranches ? I don’t delete a text nor a photo/video from my phone, stop slandering my name before many officers end up on channel 7 news . And that’s just the tip of the ice berg, be safe gentlemen, and remember , I have all your corruption 5-5 , tread softly

Unregistered
    What everyone has done with you and to you is all consensual fun. So if you think by calling out everyone you’ve played with is a case you’re very mistaken. The only strong case you have is proving to those who don’t know you what a Jezebel you really are. Calladita te ves mas bonita.

Unregistered
    Consensual? Let’s not let this get dirty. The ones who know , really know . But no need to give you all my intel, I’m a lot smarter than I look 😉

Unregistered
    Alabaooo se esta poniendo esto Bueno.. de pinga...HASTA CUANDOOOOOO!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What everyone has done with you and to you is all consensual fun. So if you think by calling out everyone you’ve played with is a case you’re very mistaken. The only strong case you have is proving to those who don’t know you what a Jezebel you really are. Calladita te ves mas bonita.

Jezebel
    A female who is seeking attention from and possibly plotting to use someone who is wealthy or otherwise desirable in order to gain status in society.

She is often beautiful and knows it, she uses her looks to her advantage to "lure in" her next victim.

She doesn't enjoy being out of the loop, she very much has to be the center of attention,
    She will do anything and will use anyone to get what she wants. She is interested in the people she's interested in purely as a status symbol and will toss them away and move on when they no longer satisfy what she wants.

Yea I guess your right , hell has no fury but that of a scorned woman

Unregistered
    Jezebel is a semen dumpster.

Unregistered

??

How come I still see him at the station and in the cars ?? LOl I hate this website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast