Help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only morons are th e ones who doesn’t want double pay which we are entitled to based on our contract. You guys sound like a bunch of democrats.
    Do you want to know what you sound like?

Unregistered
    Don't change the subject! Mrs. Judgy and her love of the papaya fruit 😂

Unregistered

Female officer

Hi I'm fairly new here, I have a very negative female sergeant is there anything I can do? I don't wanna create waves but she is constantly complaining about the union, emergency pay and the chief. I'm going to approach someone from the department but I'm genuinely worries about any backlash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi I'm fairly new here, I have a very negative female sergeant is there anything I can do? I don't wanna create waves but she is constantly complaining about the union, emergency pay and the chief. I'm going to approach someone from the department but I'm genuinely worries about any backlash.
    Do not be worried you would be protected under the whistleblowers Act. You should do it officially show that you're covered under the whistleblowers Act

Unregistered
    Welcome to Miami Dade Schools Police, where most of our sergeants and lieutenants are lazy, worthless, useless and helpless invalents, whom should never had been promoted.
    But wait, it actually gets worse. Don’t look toward our command staff, as they are even more incompetent, inept and substandard.
    As far as your sergeant, I’m not sure what area you work in or who the sergeant is...it could be a number of idiots we have wearing stripes. I could rattle off two dozen whiteout even taking a breath.

Unregistered
    You can tell the female Sergeant you dont want to hear her negative comments. It's probably, marinol, she should know better.

Unregistered

Vote for me I'm down here...

Howie's making calls trying to prep her...return to the slot...how can he see straight enough to dial? It all makes sense now, ms. Judgy was a yes girl for Howie on the board when she was a useless part of the board, disgruntled frances, best friends with Howie and his tiny crutch...so now they run around talking crap about the chief. What a cast...

Unregistered
    What do a urinal and Ms. Judgy have in common? 🤔

Unregistered
    Golden showers??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12