Civilians home - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Civilians home

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    exactly. Sellers hazard pay is only directed at Officers working the road. Not civilians behind a desk, not brass behind desk in controlled settings.
    You wanted that records job now deal with it ladies 😂😂

Unregistered
    Bike guys love third floor chicks.

Unregistered
    No matter how many emails Roger sends out , he’s not getting hazard pay. Same thing goes with you Yates, just because your putting on a rifle course during the pandemic doesn’t mean you qualify for road hazard pay.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3126370]
    You wanted that records job now deal with it ladies 😂lol

Quit picking on Joann she’s the hardest person on the third floor
    Hardest “working”

Unregistered

Joann

Home Depot has duct tape on sale maybe we should buy you a few rolls..as for working from home? Keep shopping online and tell your boss “on his phone all day” he can do it too maybe we can get an order in a timely fashion now that your home 😂😂😂 thought your we’re essential hum guess not lmmfao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    Mr./Mrs Badge Strong
    If you want to talk about me please spell my name correctly it is JoAnn Daniels thank you. I'm so glad you are thinking about me and have nothing better to do than to assume you know what I'm doing while working from home. If you'd like to discuss this with me please by all means stop by my office on Wednesday I'll be there. For the record I was told to work from home.
    UMMM. Today is Thursday. But I guess you had pre-approved vacation time that cops can't get. So I guess I will see you next Wednesday. Enjoy the your time off and the weekend.

Unregistered
    How many more photographs can Roger pose for during his czar of the covid 19 response team? These brass members make me sick. Not even on the front lines running calls and doing the dirty work

Unregistered
    This woman clears up as to why she’s not there and you’re still hiding behind cowardice and anonymity. All jobs need people of varying talents so I’m glad they have officers like you to pick up the horse shit after parades.

Unregistered
    This woman clears up as to why she’s not there and you’re still hiding behind cowardice and anonymity. All jobs need people of varying talents so I’m glad they have officers like you to pick up the horse shit after parades.
    You are some kind of precious person. You won’t last too long here unless you are dusting off your knees. Good luck! Just put in our order and stfu! Your attitude stinks!

Unregistered
    Guess were not the only ones remaining ANONYMOUS. And LCSO has trustees pick up the horse manure after the parade. Maybe we can get them to pick up the shit you are spewing! Also, please enlighten the masses as to what your varying talents contribute to this agency.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast