Bye Bye Bailiffs Vacation. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree, if the bailiffs are non essential employees why are they getting paid for sitting at home and doing nothing. All these idiots do is whine and complain about everything but here they are sitting at home getting paid. This is total BS.
    Read your email from the Sheriff today. He classified all employees as essential. bailiffs could end up getting an additional 25k if the hero’s act passes Congress. Now wouldn’t that be a kick in the ass to you so called real deputies at the courthouse. I use the term real deputies loosely as 75% of you wouldn’t last 10 minutes in a real district.

Unregistered

Hero Bailiffs

I'm an essential employee ,I'm a hero. I'm going to get $25,000 plus I'm getting paid for sitting at home for 3 months. Hahaha.

Unregistered

I'm a bailiff and a hero

I'm a bailiff and the Sheriff said that I'm an essential employee which makes me a hero all while sitting at home and doing nothing for 3 months and I'm getting paid. Oh yeah, where's my $25,000

Unregistered

Real deputies

We all saw what the REAL DEPUTIES did or didn't do in Parkland. They hid behind trees afraid of their own shadow. REAL DEPUTIES. What a joke.

Unregistered
    I'm a bailiff and the Sheriff said that I'm an essential employee which makes me a hero all while sitting at home and doing nothing for 3 months and I'm getting paid. Oh yeah, where's my $25,000
    Blah blah blah... keep dreaming you senile old f0cker.

Unregistered

Bailiffs are hero's

So I'm sitting at home Chillin and getting paid for sitting at home and doing nothing and just found out that the sheriff said the bailiffs are CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEES which means that we're going to get the $25,000 government bonus too just like the so called real deputies. Is this great or what. Well time for me to go back to Chillin while I get paid for sitting at home. Hahaha

Unregistered

Where's our money

We the bailiffs want to know when we're going to get our $25,000 essential employees government money. And by the way we're still getting paid for sitting at home and doing nothing. Bailiffs are hero's.

Unregistered
    We the bailiffs want to know when we're going to get our $25,000 essential employees government money. And by the way we're still getting paid for sitting at home and doing nothing. Bailiffs are hero's.
    The sheriff has you clowns working at home because you're not worth the PPEs or the liability. You guys can't do much beyond walking papers over to the judge, opening doors, and bringing 3 bags of snacks to work every day. You have a hard enough time making it up a flight of stairs. Stay home and let the real uniformed personnel handle business.

Unregistered

Real deputies

You mean let the REAL DEPUTIES handle buisness like they did at Parkland ? . Bunch of sorry cowards not worthy of even wearing a security guard uniform. Damn COWARDS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12