Today's food drive in Pompano - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the command at BSO is not going to take affirmative steps to protect deputies from exposure, then you deputies are going to have to protect yourselves. Stay away from these idiots. They are going to infect the entire f&cking department.

Governor Desantis you Sir are a phucking moron. How dare you put an idiot in here as Sheriff after what happened at the high school. Phucking moron for a governor.

We just had another deputy test positive and now this guy is recklessly exposing more people.
    I’m a die hard republican and so our my neighbors and we won’t vote for DeSantis again I would vote for that democratic crack head before I voted for him again

Unregistered
    There are lots of people who lost their jobs (not their fault) and were barely getting by but have almost no savings and don't have the money to buy enough food for their families. There are giant food bank giveaways going on all over the country. This is not politics, just reality.
    Ok, the people who wouldn’t have food are welfare people who just got their welfare benefits and unemployment benefits increased? That’s a crock of sh!t. He’s targeting a certain group of voters and recklessly exposing personnel at a critical time. Just when the virus is peaking out.

Unregistered
    Why is no one talking about the masks they all had. Real N95 while we get two of those shit blue KN95s.

Unregistered
    There are lots of people who lost their jobs (not their fault) and were barely getting by buet have almost no savings and don't have the money to buy enough food for their families. There are giant food bank giveaways going on all over the country. This is not politics, just reality.
    I understand what you're saying, but the sheriff could figure out a better way to distribute the food rather than playing Russian Roulette with deputies lives. We are out there every shift without the proper equipment hoping we don't get this virus or worse take it home to our families who are quarantined. Also, if you think for one second this isn't for a political reason, you are misguided. The sheriff doesn't care about you, he cares about your vote, which will benefit him. He sure as heck doesn't care about his employees or he would be trying to get us the necessary equipment. He also doesn't care about the civilians in the jail, probably because they can't vote, because if he did he'd be trying to solve that problem. So don't think you're special or he's some great savior, he's not, it's all about him.

Unregistered
    There are lots of people who lost their jobs (not their fault) and were barely getting by but have almost no savings and don't have the money to buy enough food for their families. There are giant food bank giveaways going on all over the country. This is not politics, just reality.
    Are you phucking kidding me? Of course this is politics!!! You know how you tell the difference between helping people and politics? You don't phucking have a film crew with you when you really help people. Give me a phucking break you phucking idiots!

Unregistered
    Are you phucking kidding me? Of course this is politics!!! You know how you tell the difference between helping people and politics? You don't phucking have a film crew with you when you really help people. Give me a phucking break you phucking idiots!
    Exactly if the Sheriff wants to use the counties money to buy people food he should use Instacart or maybe one of the volunteer delivery services. He should not have a camera crew following or taking photos. In fact the right way to do charity is to not even tell anyone you did it.

It’s disgusting that at a time like this he would be out campaigning and putting Deputies at risk. Any Deputies ask to do this should refuse or just tell your Sgt you suddenly feel sick and go home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12