TikTok
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TikTok

Idiot

Idiot

There’s a Rookie making himself and department look stupid. Social media at it again. Why would you make a video like that? This department is full of clueless non-common sense idiots. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. Who is that idiot anyways? If you know him put his name here out to blast!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot View Post
    There’s a Rookie making himself and department look stupid. Social media at it again. Why would you make a video like that? This department is full of clueless non-common sense idiots. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. Who is that idiot anyways? If you know him put his name here out to blast!
    His name tag is on the video observant one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot View Post
    We can tell you don’t pay attention to detail. FHP got what they paid for with you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His name tag is on the video observant one.
    You two idiots previous posters. You can’t even read the damn name tag idiots. Exactly my point, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. I did observed several FHP policy violations. Serving since pin, tons of DL’s not turned in to the DL office. Who the hell is his sergeant?? Needs to be written up. So much for monthly inspections...

Unregistered
    You can read that name tag very clear.

Unregistered
    And just look at all you Blue Falcons and a bunch of rats throwing him under the bus. That’s the problem with law-enforcement nowadays instead of reaching out and telling him to remove it you guys slam him. I’m glad it’ll work for your agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And just look at all you Blue Falcons and a bunch of rats throwing him under the bus. That’s the problem with law-enforcement nowadays instead of reaching out and telling him to remove it you guys slam him. I’m glad it’ll work for your agency.
    420k views & 43k shares on Facebook may be a little hard to remove. It’s always best not to post anything work related to any social media sites.

Unregistered
    And he is the reason why in Troop F now everyone has to sign a roster. Everytime someone screws up around the state, Troop F has to sign a roster.

Unregistered
    He is an embarrassment to us all. How can you take that guy serious even in court or a depo. If I watch this video and I'm a defense attorney, I would have a field day with him.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast