TikTok - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TikTok

Unregistered

Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is an embarrassment to us all. How can you take that guy serious even in court or a depo. If I watch this video and I'm a defense attorney, I would have a field day with him.
    He should be fired. Against policy for you unauthorized used of social media on state time and ridicule the agency and all Troopers. Guy is a PHUCKING idiot and a moron. My vote is to fired him. Not the time or place to joke around. all the views and the reviews on Facebook. Embarrassing! Add to his SERGEANT to be demoted. You can tell he doesn’t do monthly inspections properly. All those DL’s not disposed of properly, no serving since pin. All these Rookies are starting to do that now. Take off their serving since pins so no one know they are ROOKIES. Clear FHP violation. People put his name out there and the SGT so everyone can see it and hope the Colonel and Tally straighten this idiots out. EMBARRASSING

Unregistered
    It just looks like a parody of those of you sitting on your asses and not doing your jobs. Good for him.

Unregistered
    It just looks like a parody of those of you sitting on your asses and not doing your jobs. Good for him.
    Sorry we couldn't hire you or stopped you for whatever.

Unregistered
    https://vm.tiktok.com/nrfJkK/

Here’s another one that went viral, only a matter of time before FHP cracks down

Unregistered
    Sure everyone seen this one to.

https://vm.tiktok.com/nkL86J/

https://instagram.com/x8spartan?igshid=1xza78ykv9pu9

Thought he had several more vids in FHP uniform, but must have taken them down. Cool dude tho.

Unregistered

Idiots

https://vm.tiktok.com/nrfJkK/

Here’s another one that went viral, only a matter of time before FHP cracks down
    Don’t understand why FHP doesn’t crack down on these idiots doing this an embarrassing the department on state time. You get what you paid for and what we are hiring it’s the lowest of the barrel. Idiots that still live with mommy and daddy and still acting like little kids that need their diapers changed. Colonel what are you waiting for to take actions? This is an embarrassing to every Trooper that works hard to make this place a better working place and its a complete disgrace to the department and the uniform and every men and women on the wall that has given their lives for this state. I can’t believe this idiots little kids carry guns and a badge. It makes you wonder... this behavior is insane and it shouldn’t be tolerated.

Unregistered
    He should be fired. Against policy for you unauthorized used of social media on state time and ridicule the agency and all Troopers. Guy is a PHUCKING idiot and a moron. My vote is to fired him. Not the time or place to joke around. all the views and the reviews on Facebook. Embarrassing! Add to his SERGEANT to be demoted. You can tell he doesn’t do monthly inspections properly. All those DL’s not disposed of properly, no serving since pin. All these Rookies are starting to do that now. Take off their serving since pins so no one know they are ROOKIES. Clear FHP violation. People put his name out there and the SGT so everyone can see it and hope the Colonel and Tally straighten this idiots out. EMBARRASSING
    What a whining little *****. You should try midol.

Unregistered
    That's some funny stuff right there. Too bad the dept won't see it that way...

Unregistered
    What a whining little *****. You should try midol.
    Very true. Even if 1417 is an idiot.

Unregistered
    That's some funny stuff right there. Too bad the dept won't see it that way...
    It's immature and stupid. Too bad you're not adult enough to see it that way.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast