House Cats Playing First Responder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

House Cats Playing First Responder

For the love of all things normal could you House Cats stop acting like you are something special? What do I mean? You office rats and deputies in job title only who suddenly have to work the road or work something other than Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm. You people please stop acting like you are walking the jagged edge, facing down the end of the world or sticking your neck out. In a total reversal of worlds the Wild Cats are all locked up taking calls and generating tips. They are probably all coming unglued by doing what house cats do normally. But not one of them is acting like the “I’m A First Responder - I Have To Work” look
    at me house cats. I see more Office Rats and Fake Deputies patting themselves on the back and certainly making it in for lunch and dinner. Watch out House Cats. You may accidentally pull up on some real cop shit, you may have to actually be what you claim you are.

Unregistered
    😺Not even a COVID Cat Response😺??

Unregistered
    Perhaps COVID CAT 🐈 is really a house COVID CAT 🐈

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps COVID CAT 🐈 is really a house COVID CAT 🐈
    COVID Cat reveals himself when necessary. Be patient. Did Flu Fox put you up to this?

Unregistered
    #CovidCatStrong

Unregistered
    For the love of all things normal could you House Cats stop acting like you are something special? What do I mean? You office rats and deputies in job title only who suddenly have to work the road or work something other than Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm. You people please stop acting like you are walking the jagged edge, facing down the end of the world or sticking your neck out. In a total reversal of worlds the Wild Cats are all locked up taking calls and generating tips. They are probably all coming unglued by doing what house cats do normally. But not one of them is acting like the “I’m A First Responder - I Have To Work” look
    at me house cats. I see more Office Rats and Fake Deputies patting themselves on the back and certainly making it in for lunch and dinner. Watch out House Cats. You may accidentally pull up on some real cop shit, you may have to actually be what you claim you are.

Damn, sounds like we‘ve got a real coperator on our hands. Every one else stand down. 😂

Unregistered
    Did COVIDCAT really get caught kissing FLUFOX. Wow its Armageddon

Unregistered
    Covicat and Flufox are a holes

Unregistered
    Damn, sounds like we‘ve got a real coperator on our hands. Every one else stand down. 😂
    STFU JB. Go screw over another supervisor to steal his job and to get promoted. *****. Your wife has been with everyone BTW.

Unregistered
    Rb never fornicated with anyone lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast