Inmate Death

Thread: Inmate Death

Unregistered

Inmate Death

Great job TT... you got sick deputies and a dead inmate. Good job on getting PPE kits out to everyone. I guess handing out hand sanitizer with you name on it is more important. Nice to see you have priorities. How are you and your great command staff gonna spin this one!

Unregistered
    I first started working in the jail before coming out to the road so I know how crowded the jail is. I can't imagine how many other inmates, and deputies he infected while he as asymptomatic. The road deputies feel for you guys in the jail. Now is the time for all to unite and remove the person who could of been proactive and given all of us PPE. Stay safe my brother.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I first started working in the jail before coming out to the road so I know how crowded the jail is. I can't imagine how many other inmates, and deputies he infected while he as asymptomatic. The road deputies feel for you guys in the jail. Now is the time for all to unite and remove the person who could of been proactive and given all of us PPE. Stay safe my brother.
    I also worked the jail before getting cross-certified....be careful in the jails and make your own mask if you have to. You cant count on this POS Sheriff to supply any type of protection. Vote this guy out in Nov. Please tell all your friends, family, illegal’s since they vote, hood rats, and felons!!

Unregistered
    I also worked the jail before getting cross-certified....be careful in the jails and make your own mask if you have to. You cant count on this POS Sheriff to supply any type of protection. Vote this guy out in Nov. Please tell all your friends, family, illegal’s since they vote, hood rats, and felons!!
    No doubt we will vote this Sgt/phony Sheriff out.

Unregistered

You must be mistaken

Didn't you hear Tony in front of the media say that the jails really aren't too full so hes got plenty of Room to give them their distance! Tony is an expert liar! Israel and is Fort Lauderdale buddies made it a mess and Tony finish decimating it!

Unregistered
    The inmate was a shitbag child molester. Why are you crying over this piece of crap????

Unregistered
    The inmate was a shitbag child molester. Why are you crying over this piece of crap????
    We aren't, we are concerned about the safety of our brothers working in the jails!!!

Unregistered
    and what about the dod courthouse deputies, who apparently are none too happy about being "forced" to work inside the jail?????

Unregistered
    Seriously dude! The point is that deputies are exposed to these pieces of crap and TT is doing nothing about it. You sir are a dumba$$!

Unregistered
    Seriously dude! The point is that deputies are exposed to these pieces of crap and TT is doing nothing about it. You sir are a dumba$$!
    Actually you are the dumb ass and I'm sure you will vote for Django.