Tony is doing commercials for Weston restaurant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony is doing commercials for Weston restaurant

Why isn’t this idiot looking out for his people ?
    He’s out doing commercials for his friends restaurant in Weston. You can’t make this stuff up !

https://www.facebook.com/15919006078...6905/?vh=e&d=n

Unregistered
    Soooooo first pwt. Then no pwt. Now pet. Which is it?

Unregistered

Temp Tony

Horrible. Absolutely horrible. You should be ashamed. That is not the job of a Sheriff. Get rid of the entourage. YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!

Unregistered
    "..Trying to vibe..."
    Guy has the vocabulary of a street rapper. He needs to put down the plate of food and get his staff proper face masks. Buddy of mine at PBSO told me their sheriff bought reusable face masks that can last few days and weeks at a time. I had to wear a bandana on a call this morning.

Unregistered
    So can I hand out business cards and flyers at calls now?

Unregistered

??

Mom and pop shop?...... been there for 8 years! Lol. Mom and pop shops have more than 8 years on the job! Oh I get it. Because you have less law enforcement experience than %95 of the deputies at BSO and think you are the greatest sheriff in the world then you are qualified to do this commercial. Wow! You are really DUMB!

Unregistered
    Why are you guys continually knocking Sheriff Tony? He's out there with his ear to the ground doing mandatory park and walks. On top of that he's doing community policing by meeting with restauranteers that are feeding the community in these trying times and thereby stimulating the economy.
    Sheriff Tony is a true leader.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you guys continually knocking Sheriff Tony? He's out there with his ear to the ground doing mandatory park and walks. On top of that he's doing community policing by meeting with restauranteers that are feeding the community in these trying times and thereby stimulating the economy.
    FOOL.....he's looking for a political contribution and conducting a political campaign on duty while in uniform. He is just looking for votes!!

Unregistered
    FOOL.....he's looking for a political contribution and conducting a political campaign on duty while in uniform. He is just looking for votes!!
    Wow, ya think? Lol

Unregistered
    Sarcasm won’t get you anywhere Sir. This man is a menace to Society.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast