Black Americans much higher risk for virus

Unregistered

Black Americans much higher risk for virus

The MCPBA is totally silent but yet still wasting money on the Captain. You all are useless and it’s showing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The MCPBA is totally silent but yet still wasting money on the Captain. You all are useless and it’s showing
    Patience Whortiz, you must sand the fence first, repeat after me, wax on, was off, up, down.

Unregistered
    As a member it’s disheartening that the MCPBA has even given us a bottle of hand sanitizer. We will remember.

Unregistered
    That means the crime rate will drop and you’re out of a job.

Unregistered
    O look at that. The blacks trying to prioritize the victimization card on a virus that’s killing everyone. What a shocker

Unregistered
    Well since the three amigos crane on here saying why the HOA hasn’t done anything. You idiots the blacks are dying the most.

Unregistered
    Oh look at that. The blacks trying to prioritize the victimization card on a virus that’s killing everyone. What a shocker
    No, on this one they are truly F***ed! With Blacks' proclivity for high blood pressure, diabetes (I got the sugar), obesity, Sickle Cell Anemia, drug abuse, heavy smoking, lung disease, to name the most salient maladies afflicting Blacks, the Coronavirus can and will be disproportionally lethal to their race.

Unregistered
    No, on this one they are truly F***ed! With Blacks' proclivity for high blood pressure, diabetes (I got the sugar), obesity, Sickle Cell Anemia, drug abuse, heavy smoking, lung disease, to name the most salient maladies afflicting Blacks, the Coronavirus can and will be disproportionally lethal to their race.
    Less crime, less people on welfare and wic cards.

Unregistered
    Blacks live to close together and too many to an apartment or house. Plus, the above mentioned health reasons.

Unregistered
    MCPBA still waiting for my dues to buy me a few mask.