What about the crappy leadership under the crappy leadership?

Unregistered

Angry What about the crappy leadership under the crappy leadership?

Directors, Chiefs, Supervisors, etc. Leadership from the top down is a disgrace! Everybody kissing butt, back stabbing, good people forced to leave their jobs because of bad management! Hope they all get theirs one day! Used to be a great agency to work for, now it's a pitiful!

Unregistered

agree

totally agree

Unregistered
    There are generally 2 types of supervisors / executive types.

#1) Those that are looking to improve their Agency and do anything/everything they can do for all of the people below them;

#2) Those that are looking to advance themselves and it doesn't matter who they step on or screw with as long as it advances them either position wise or whatever.

In my opinion the agency used to have mostly #1's. Now it's an overwhelmingly filled with #2's, The problem with #2's is they are not kept in check and generally don't even think what they do is bad or how it effects EVERYONE. They are only concerned with the people within their social group or those that can do something for them.

Unregistered

Well said

Well said!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are generally 2 types of supervisors / executive types.

#1) Those that are looking to improve their Agency and do anything/everything they can do for all of the people below them;

#2) Those that are looking to advance themselves and it doesn't matter who they step on or screw with as long as it advances them either position wise or whatever.

In my opinion the agency used to have mostly #1's. Now it's an overwhelmingly filled with #2's, The problem with #2's is they are not kept in check and generally don't even think what they do is bad or how it effects EVERYONE. They are only concerned with the people within their social group or those that can do something for them.
    YES!.....I was a #1 until I was targeted....Now....... lets just say I will never be a #2...EVER!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YES!.....I was a #1 until I was targeted....Now....... lets just say I will never be a #2...EVER!
    So sad that a once great agency has been taken over by self-centered, cold hearted bullies! They are just a social click of nobodies that think they are somebodies