Hurry up already I want to be rid of the PBA

Unregistered

Hurry up already I want to be rid of the PBA

My anxiety grows with each passing day. I’m also more convinced than ever that a change in unions is in order.
    Let’s take Hallendale PD out of the equation for a second. Just examine when and where have you heard PBA or Rod speak up for anybody? There isn’t a single moment one can point to.
    Now, examine when and where we have seen IUPA say something. Well, Jeff Bell has been all over the Sheriff demanding better pay, benefits, and safety equipment. I mean all over like stink on shit. Bell has been vocal in every media outlet defending his members. IUPA, across the entire state, has been getting superior raises and now they have been so vocal about safety equipment, worker’s compensation protections, work overloads, and so much more. They continue to voice their
    Concerns in the newspapers, radio, and tv stations. They are all over.
    Hell, not only have we not heard a peep from the local PBA, but it seems as if the state PBA went into hiding. They are nowhere to be seen or heard.
    So, my anxiety for a positive change is not only well founded but it’s time already. Sometimes people fear change but this is a case where change can only improve the situation we find ourselves in.

Unregistered
    Well said. I’ve been ready to leave the PBA for years.