raul somarriba?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: raul somarriba?

Unregistered

raul somarriba?

what happen with him? i hard he resigned last year...was it steaming from the 3-17 or did he go somewhere else? Just curious, i knew the guy fr years since before he was in the academy.

Unregistered
    If you have known him for so long just give him a call and ask him what happened. Also, stay off of this site, it is not for cop wannabes or nosy people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have known him for so long just give him a call and ask him what happened. Also, stay off of this site, it is not for cop wannabes or nosy people.
    🤣🤣🤣 best response I’ve seen here

Unregistered
    SO WHAT DID HAPPEN TO HIM?

(asking for a friend)

Unregistered
    He banged your mom and made your daddy lick up the mess he left

Unregistered
    This is how we treat fellow officers from another department? All good, more hialeah cops live in pines than pines cops live in hialeah :-)

Unregistered
    If you are a “fellow cop” from Pines than I am the tooth fairy 🧚*♀️ from your childhood. GTFOH with that B.S.

Unregistered
    This is how we treat fellow officers from another department? All good, more hialeah cops live in pines than pines cops live in hialeah :-)
    Soft as marshmallows in Pines. Even in Pines we take care of our own ,sapingo. Last dumbass Pines cop they sent to my house Ofc. Child’s or some crap was scared of his own shadow told him to gtfo my face and took care of the problem myself. Couple of Hialeah guys have taken care of neighborhood issues here in Pines. Next time you see a Hialeah cops unit in your city I hope you thank God there are cops in your city.

Unregistered
    Is english still not required to get hired in hialeah?

Unregistered
    Is english still not required to get hired in hialeah?
    No, please review the propaganda released
    By the PIO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast