James Mclynas and his Lies about PCSO

Unregistered

James Mclynas and his Lies about PCSO

Hey James. I saw your Facebook post where you have a picture of a white cop standing behind a black barber who is cutting hair. You say this is a Pinellas Deputy harassing local barbers. Couple things wrong with that Jimmy. We don’t wear white shirts. We don’t wear badges that are shields. We wear dark green and have stars. Five point stars, like most Florida Deputy Sheriffs. In fact no law enforcement agency in all of Pinellas County wear that uniform. Could you at least use accurate photos and actual facts? I know that facts don’t jive with your feelings, but you could try once in a while. And was that photo of the Sheriff and a horse’s ass a comparison between you and the Sheriff. I literally thought it was a side by side of the candidates for sheriff this year. But then, after a few hours, I realized it was a horse’s ass and the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey James. I saw your Facebook post where you have a picture of a white cop standing behind a black barber who is cutting hair. You say this is a Pinellas Deputy harassing local barbers. Couple things wrong with that Jimmy. We don’t wear white shirts. We don’t wear badges that are shields. We wear dark green and have stars. Five point stars, like most Florida Deputy Sheriffs. In fact no law enforcement agency in all of Pinellas County wear that uniform. Could you at least use accurate photos and actual facts? I know that facts don’t jive with your feelings, but you could try once in a while. And was that photo of the Sheriff and a horse’s ass a comparison between you and the Sheriff. I literally thought it was a side by side of the candidates for sheriff this year. But then, after a few hours, I realized it was a horse’s ass and the Sheriff.
    I saw that post too. He never said the photo was PCSO. Lots of people use stock photos for articles and memes. So, did the events he described not happen? The post about the horse he said that you had to be very smart to not see the difference. Apparently you didn't pass the test. Thanks for stopping by Bob. LOL

Unregistered
    I saw that post too. He never said the photo was PCSO. Lots of people use stock photos for articles and memes. So, did the events he described not happen? The post about the horse he said that you had to be very smart to not see the difference. Apparently you didn't pass the test. Thanks for stopping by Bob. LOL
    Hey Moron. He literally wrote on the photo “PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF’S HARASSING HAIRDRESSERS AND EVEN FOLLOWING SOME OF THEM HOME”. And let’s talk about “smarts”. James is running for Sheriff of Pinellas County. You would think he would learn that we are deputies, not Sheriffs. There is only one Sheriff. And it’s an Office not a Department. As for “harassing” barbers and the like, not quite. Telling them to close down to follow the Governor’s order, duhhhhh. Aw, did some of James’ South Sider friends get offended again? Too bad. The law is the law James, regardless of your wounded feelings. As for the side by side photo of the Sheriff and the horse’s ass, I was smart enough to see James next to Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri the first time I saw that photo. Go on now, start your “you guys are obsessed with James” rant now.

Unregistered
    Hey Moron. He literally wrote on the photo “PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF’S HARASSING HAIRDRESSERS AND EVEN FOLLOWING SOME OF THEM HOME”. And let’s talk about “smarts”. James is running for Sheriff of Pinellas County. You would think he would learn that we are deputies, not Sheriffs. There is only one Sheriff. And it’s an Office not a Department. As for “harassing” barbers and the like, not quite. Telling them to close down to follow the Governor’s order, duhhhhh. Aw, did some of James’ South Sider friends get offended again? Too bad. The law is the law James, regardless of your wounded feelings. As for the side by side photo of the Sheriff and the horse’s ass, I was smart enough to see James next to Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri the first time I saw that photo. Go on now, start your “you guys are obsessed with James” rant now.
    I see an evening spent having this swim around your head along with a half a bottle of Jack Daniels swimming in your brain. He bothers you that much does he? You need professional help.

Unregistered
    I see an evening spent having this swim around your head along with a half a bottle of Jack Daniels swimming in your brain. He bothers you that much does he? You need professional help.
    And there is the James “I’m. A *****” Mclynas response. I’m James Mclynas and I am against the police Industry and for the marijuana Industry. I hate cops and love Uhurus. I act like I’m smart but I’m really just mad because I was arrested a few times and some cops banged my ex-wife because I didn’t know how.

Unregistered
    The little baby does not like it when the grown ups make him over the law. Cry, little baby, cry.

The little baby does not like it when he can’t be the boss. Fuss, little baby, fuss.

Sad little baby.

Unregistered
    Man that McLynas dude gets under your skin. LMAO

Unregistered
    Man that McLynas dude gets under your skin. LMAO
    Renounce Flufox and bring COVID Cat I to your life.

Unregistered
    Look your idol Bob, is going to get reelected! So, you can lay off James for a wee-bit. I know it's asking the impossible but please do try. Your a stroke waiting to happen!!!! Do you get a special hazard pay to view all of the internet for James, posting and reply back to them, because your obsessed with him.

Unregistered
    Look your idol Bob, is going to get reelected! So, you can lay off James for a wee-bit. I know it's asking the impossible but please do try. Your a stroke waiting to happen!!!! Do you get a special hazard pay to view all of the internet for James, posting and reply back to them, because your obsessed with him.
    He is going to go ballistic when he sees McLynas' new campaign website! He will be on there for hours. LOL