Pray for our DOD Deputies - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Marciano IS A SELLOUT

Marciano is a big time sellout. He screws the bailiffs every single chance he gets. Marciano just wants our money then turns around and screws the bailiffs. Every single bailiff should drop out of that union and tell Marciano to f..k off.

Unregistered

Marciano is Garbage

Marciano has been trying to get rid of the bailiffs. He's pushing to have his guys work in all of the courtrooms, he wants bailiffs gone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marciano is a big time sellout. He screws the bailiffs every single chance he gets. Marciano just wants our money then turns around and screws the bailiffs. Every single bailiff should drop out of that union and tell Marciano to f..k off.
    Byeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Bye Bye Bailiffs

The sooner the bailiffs are gone the sooner we start working cake jobs in the courtrooms making big money and OT and high risk pension. Bailiffs please hurry up and leave. We sure will miss you morons. Hahaha.

Unregistered
    The sooner the bailiffs are gone the sooner we start working cake jobs in the courtrooms making big money and OT and high risk pension. Bailiffs please hurry up and leave. We sure will miss you morons. Hahaha.
    The Ballif’s are going to be replaced with DLE personnel per FSS. Jail guards need not apply unless you get transferred to the road. So NO easy O.T. For you. Go grab a hospital detail, and risk getting the Rona.

Unregistered
    Marciano is a POS and has done nothing for the employees during these trying times. He does make sure him and the FOPE reps are safe though! Hey Marciano call out Palmer on his inaction. The jails should be almost empty now due to the virus, lock down All inmates during this crisis. Skeleton crews to give the deputies a well deserved break! Reinstate leave, so people can tend to their families. You got a sweet gig Marciano how about earning it for a change?
    If leave isn't reinstated soon sick leave is going to pick up big time

Unregistered
    That is why we need to pray for them, because the situation is bad and some public figures do not know what they are doing. Prayer should direct them to the right path and make them come to their senses. I believe that God hears our prayers and I always pray for my family and friends. I believe that the more people who pray for you, the better. I always order prayers for my loved ones on the site prayrs.org . My prayers will go out to all the churches in the world. It gives me a sense of joy and grace. I believe that God protects my loved ones through my prayers and I am grateful to him.

Unregistered
    Get Palmer out Tony, he is not helping you.
    Been playing the flute foe sho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12