so when are the hq units gonna start covering the road for quarantined road units? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So does that justify your 15% clearance rate and refusal to work hard?

No just means you're one of the people who are the problem
    Try 7% closure rate.

Unregistered
    So does that justify your 15% clearance rate and refusal to work hard?

No just means you're one of the people who are the problem
    I was referring to HQ detectives....not districts

Unregistered
    Yeah okay so let's run down how a hq detective's day is.

0800 - while in a abc unit, driving a limited edition Ford f150, hemi srt8 charger or some other outrageous rental that doesn't belong in the hood, but is used for routine surveillance anyway..

Calls partner? where we going for breakfast, while already on duty and not even to the office yet

0900- breakfast and cafecito

1000- done with breakfast rolls over to the old cubicle, flips through a few ai reports, maybe a few district bolos, bullshits with the new secretary

1100- road calls, they got a 54/32d/"29" subject in custody, let them explain it on the phone to me act like I care.

1103- f**k just realized the road unit is in Northside / south / intercoastal, and responding there from Doral will screw my lunch plans. Call the unit back and tell him it doesn't meet criteria or forward the report to the office.

Whew close one

Time for some leoaffairs and cafecito.

1200-1330 lunch at Flannigan's those ribs are fire

1330 drive rental to pumps fill up with gas and home by 1400.

Or maybe I'll drop a pc message for a 32/54/29 subj this week but fk that person is in northside / intercoastal / south so I won't go look for them and hope that poor uniform unit stumbles upon my work for me and brings it here.
    You forgot the most important part of their day. Put in for 6 hours of ot to sit at home on a detail.

Unregistered
    You forgot the most important part of their day. Put in for 6 hours of ot to sit at home on a detail.
    I love when they post on social media during their shift and they are eating at the big pink or driving their kids around in child safety seats in their rental. It’s just to funny and crazy how no rules apply.

Unregistered
    I love when they post on social media during their shift and they are eating at the big pink or driving their kids around in child safety seats in their rental. It’s just to funny and crazy how no rules apply.
    What a bunch of pendejos!! Callanse ya cojone!!! You would lick their nuts to be where they are right now. Keeeepp licking, maybe one day you’ll be there!!! Pendejosssss!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Definitely bat$hit crazy.

Crazy old bug eyes at it again? I’m surprised she hasn’t been demoted again.

Unregistered
    Go to sleep papo you have to be at roll call in the morning. I’ll hit u up later to get some coffee hopefully you wont get a call while we are having coffee

Unregistered
    My academy buddy at court servs says they are working from home.

Why cant we or at least they rotate them in with us so we all lessen or exposure

Not fair where is PBA ?

Unregistered
    Life isn’t fair.....

Unregistered
    Not a dam thing any union can do rookie. It’s at the discretion of the Director and not a union issue because it’s not in our contracts stupid.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast