so when are the hq units gonna start covering the road for quarantined road units? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Whatever you do, just keep her away from SVB. We all had transfer memos ready when we heard a rumor that she was coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell us how this new PMB Major got here? This sounded like a good idea to who?????
    How did this happen to us?

Unregistered
    Whatever you do, just keep her away from SVB. We all had transfer memos ready when we heard a rumor that she was coming here.
    With all the incompetent super detectives at SVB that talk to on the seen units over the phone like they been bothered to take a phone call because they might be called out and work, no wonder. You set the protocol. Take the phone call. Stop being rude ass fools. You should be transfer.

Unregistered
    They wouldn’t last one week in a true detective’s world....they’d miss that F’ing green and white...especially if they have a family that they care to see.....go work a damn master case with a hundred moving parts, and leads to follow up on, endless hours of surveillance, volumes of investigative reports, planning with prosecutors, drafting search warrants, executing them, arrest warrants, seeking confessions and flips, 48 straight hour shift cause of hot leads, introducing UC’s, making sure they are safe, ...and not to mention being lead on a RICO case or drafting a TITLE III and monitoring it...and the endless callouts in the middle of the night and days off....it’s not all about the OT...it gets stressful and old....I can do a patrol job at this point standing on my head...and this is coming from someone who did his time on the road in Central....if you can’t understand half of what I said, look it up, ask someone and STFU!!!!
    Wouldn’t last a minute in our world with all that whining....
    Dayum! Mic drop......

Unregistered
    Very good for you SUPERSTAR! Ironically, no one ever mentioned working on intricate cases. They were talking about an incompetent Major who is a nightmare to work for.

But since you are so full of yourself and those top notch investigative juggling capabilities, try to do all that extraordinary intergalactic police work under a psycho like Major Castro.

Fu$k you and your mic!

Dayum! Mic drop......

Unregistered
    Dayum! Mic drop......
    Yeah okay so let's run down how a hq detective's day is.

0800 - while in a abc unit, driving a limited edition Ford f150, hemi srt8 charger or some other outrageous rental that doesn't belong in the hood, but is used for routine surveillance anyway..

Calls partner? where we going for breakfast, while already on duty and not even to the office yet

0900- breakfast and cafecito

1000- done with breakfast rolls over to the old cubicle, flips through a few ai reports, maybe a few district bolos, bullshits with the new secretary

1100- road calls, they got a 54/32d/"29" subject in custody, let them explain it on the phone to me act like I care.

1103- f**k just realized the road unit is in Northside / south / intercoastal, and responding there from Doral will screw my lunch plans. Call the unit back and tell him it doesn't meet criteria or forward the report to the office.

Whew close one

Time for some leoaffairs and cafecito.

1200-1330 lunch at Flannigan's those ribs are fire

1330 drive rental to pumps fill up with gas and home by 1400.

Or maybe I'll drop a pc message for a 32/54/29 subj this week but fk that person is in northside / intercoastal / south so I won't go look for them and hope that poor uniform unit stumbles upon my work for me and brings it here.

Unregistered
    Crazy old bug eyes at it again? I’m surprised she hasn’t been demoted again.

Very good for you SUPERSTAR! Ironically, no one ever mentioned working on intricate cases. They were talking about an incompetent Major who is a nightmare to work for.

But since you are so full of yourself and those top notch investigative juggling capabilities, try to do all that extraordinary intergalactic police work under a psycho like Major Castro.

Fu$k you and your mic!

Unregistered
    Yeup a lot more work than you do.

Check in on the computer 09/05 to the pumps finally go 09 45 minutes later go get coffee. Handle a call tell the victim/reporter sorry we dont write reports for shit and when we do we fk that up to. Milk that call while other officers clear up the screen for calls. Then go 09 grab another BS call go eat, get coffee again and then 09/06 and come in here and talk crap about detectives that work.

Unregistered
    Dayum! Mic drop......
    Hey old timer non of these detectives have any clue what you’re typing. None of that is done anymore.

A lot of open pending cases around.

Unregistered
    Hey old timer non of these detectives have any clue what you’re typing. None of that is done anymore.

A lot of open pending cases around.
    Then the bashers should stay in their lane....we know plenty of road officers who have mastered the art of not doing S H I T for 8 hours a day...they've mastered it and are quite skillful at it....so good that it might get past the naked untrained eye of a rookie....can’t fool me though.....

Unregistered
    Then the bashers should stay in their lane....we know plenty of road officers who have mastered the art of not doing S H I T for 8 hours a day...they've mastered it and are quite skillful at it....so good that it might get past the naked untrained eye of a rookie....can’t fool me though.....
    So does that justify your 15% clearance rate and refusal to work hard?

No just means you're one of the people who are the problem

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast