Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How about our hotshot bureau units here at MDPD staffed full of the best and brightest 🤭😄 of friends and family but yet they had NO contingency plan either after all those years sitting in there bureau units.

Now we are under equipped ☣, unprepared, ..... but full of alphabet squads {PRT} doing nothing😴, HQ units "patrolling districts"😉 but they do not handle any calls and not be on the CAD for the dispatcher to see or use or even 15 ...... because they don't have marked cars 🚔, don't have BWCs 📸, don't have laptops 💻 to write a report, aren't where they are supposed to be ☕🍽 ...... and many are making OverTime on top of it all. 🤑💰💸. Waste of manpower. Its Yo, I'm on the radio or 02 me if you need me.🤫

District alphabet units are the same and ADJUST their shifts to get the extra O.T. details 💲💵 or off-duty jobs so others cannot and cry about wearing class B.😪. What? No investigations to do? Victims all be home now. Call them up. The community don't see you in unmarked cars & you don't have any benefit other than add to a 37 case.

Just tell the IMT you did 10,000 business and park checks because everyone knows FEMA pays $1,000 per stat. 😆 🐂💩
Well said and even better presented! Your points are so sharp you needed the emojis to soften the blow. Well done!