Promoted while on lite duty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Promoted while on lite duty

It was to my understanding if you’re on lite duty you can’t get promoted. A pregnant officer just got promoted to Sergeant while on lite duty. She’ll now be on the desk and then maternity leave. How do you get promoted while on lite duty?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was to my understanding if you’re on lite duty you can’t get promoted. A pregnant officer just got promoted to Sergeant while on lite duty. She’ll now be on the desk and then maternity leave. How do you get promoted while on lite duty?
    You are kidding. A person on "lite" duty was promoted? How dare the County do that! The PBA must do something about this.

Or, could it be that the person that was promoted probably spells better than you?

Unregistered
    The PBA is the reason a person in light duty can be promoted. Unions have consequences. Enjoy the pie you ordered.

Unregistered
    Sad to hear someone (loser) complain about a pregnant woman getting promoted...

Unregistered
    LOL what a loser!!!

Unregistered
    LOL what a loser!!!
    Sad things is this loser will never say that in an open forum so ppl can call him out for what he is. That’s one of the biggest problem in our department. Keyboard anonymous hero’s.

Unregistered
    Sad things is this loser will never say that in an open forum so ppl can call him out for what he is. That’s one of the biggest problem in our department. Keyboard anonymous hero’s.
    mind your business, are you worried because you weren't promoted?

Unregistered
    You are kidding. A person on "lite" duty was promoted? How dare the County do that! The PBA must do something about this.

Or, could it be that the person that was promoted probably spells better than you?
    PBA?! LMAO. The PBA is a joke. They can’t find their way out a wet paper bag. You can’t depend on the PBA for nothing

Unregistered
    PBA?! LMAO. The PBA is a joke. They can’t find their way out a wet paper bag. You can’t depend on the PBA for nothing
    I got my mask and sanitizer already.

Unregistered
    Why is it your business?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast