so when are the hq units gonna start covering the road for quarantined road units? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about our hotshot bureau units here at MDPD staffed full of the best and brightest 🤭😄 of friends and family but yet they had NO contingency plan either after all those years sitting in there bureau units.

Now we are under equipped ☣, unprepared, ..... but full of alphabet squads {PRT} doing nothing😴, HQ units "patrolling districts"😉 but they do not handle any calls and not be on the CAD for the dispatcher to see or use or even 15 ...... because they don't have marked cars 🚔, don't have BWCs 📸, don't have laptops 💻 to write a report, aren't where they are supposed to be ☕🍽 ...... and many are making OverTime on top of it all. 🤑💰💸. Waste of manpower. Its Yo, I'm on the radio or 02 me if you need me.🤫

District alphabet units are the same and ADJUST their shifts to get the extra O.T. details 💲💵 or off-duty jobs so others cannot and cry about wearing class B.😪. What? No investigations to do? Victims all be home now. Call them up. The community don't see you in unmarked cars & you don't have any benefit other than add to a 37 case.

Just tell the IMT you did 10,000 business and park checks because everyone knows FEMA pays $1,000 per stat. 😆 🐂💩
    Well said and even better presented! Your points are so sharp you needed the emojis to soften the blow. Well done!

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this obviously is an entitled millennial. While detectives are working odd hours, following up cases, getting calls throughout the day and getting called out etc.... You handle your 8-4 shift or whatever it maybe and go home. Then you decide if you want to work an off duty or not. As a Detective sure there are perks but it comes with a lot of other responsibilities that a road unit does not have to worry about. So you are on the road now handle your calls. Get off the road dont handle calls but will have many other responsibilities. So stop crying about how other officer should be doing your job because I know for sure, you aren’t going to help with mine.

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this obviously is an entitled millennial. While detectives are working odd hours, following up cases, getting calls throughout the day and getting called out etc.... You handle your 8-4 shift or whatever it maybe and go home. Then you decide if you want to work an off duty or not. As a Detective sure there are perks but it comes with a lot of other responsibilities that a road unit does not have to worry about. So you are on the road now handle your calls. Get off the road dont handle calls but will have many other responsibilities. So stop crying about how other officer should be doing your job because I know for sure, you aren’t going to help with mine.
    They wouldn’t last one week in a true detective’s world....they’d miss that F’ing green and white...especially if they have a family that they care to see.....go work a damn master case with a hundred moving parts, and leads to follow up on, endless hours of surveillance, volumes of investigative reports, planning with prosecutors, drafting search warrants, executing them, arrest warrants, seeking confessions and flips, 48 straight hour shift cause of hot leads, introducing UC’s, making sure they are safe, ...and not to mention being lead on a RICO case or drafting a TITLE III and monitoring it...and the endless callouts in the middle of the night and days off....it’s not all about the OT...it gets stressful and old....I can do a patrol job at this point standing on my head...and this is coming from someone who did his time on the road in Central....if you can’t understand half of what I said, look it up, ask someone and STFU!!!!
    Wouldn’t last a minute in our world with all that whining....

Unregistered
    as soon as we get approved for the friends and family card papo. district gius handle at least double the shit you do.

Hit the nail on the head “papo.” Shit.

Unregistered
    Leave them alone! They are checking construction sites for hand sanitizer!!!

Unregistered
    Can someone tell us how this new PMB Major got here? This sounded like a good idea to who?????
    How did this happen to us?

Unregistered
    Can someone tell us how this new PMB Major got here? This sounded like a good idea to who?????
    Quit whining like little B! You’re in PMB loser

Unregistered
    She is cute though!

Unregistered
    Of all the thing we need to worry about now, why do we have to worry about PCB rolling up in us to see if we are congregating!!!!
    We could be using our leave and staying home to not spread the virus. Yet we are here doing our job and PCB is ratting our people for congregating!!!!

Unregistered
    Of all the thing we need to worry about now, why do we have to worry about PCB rolling up in us to see if we are congregating!!!!
    We could be using our leave and staying home to not spread the virus. Yet we are here doing our job and PCB is ratting our people for congregating!!!!
    At least they are doing that. At HQ there are people working at desks that aren't even 6 feet apart.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast