Social Media Policy?

Unregistered

Social Media Policy?

I was under the impression our agency still has a social media in place? What happened to being a “silent professional”? It’s not cool anymore to be a cop but apparently some rookies here sure think so.

I’ve seen a probationary officer posting screen grabs of our CAD call notes on his personal Instagram page almost daily. Furthermore, he will post condescending messages about the calls/citizens as well by calling them “Karen’s”. Pretty bold from an at-will employee if you ask me. Glad to see how we really feels about the residents! He must be too good for us since his almighty return! Glad he’s back!

Additionally, several female officers are posting and encouraging each other on their personal pages as well to post in uniform. They must think they are so special sitting in their cars not doing anything meaningful.

Policy violations but as long as you’re “friends and family”, you’re good!

2312, Coral Gables.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was under the impression our agency still has a social media in place? What happened to being a “silent professional”? It’s not cool anymore to be a cop but apparently some rookies here sure think so.

I’ve seen a probationary officer posting screen grabs of our CAD call notes on his personal Instagram page almost daily. Furthermore, he will post condescending messages about the calls/citizens as well by calling them “Karen’s”. Pretty bold from an at-will employee if you ask me. Glad to see how we really feels about the residents! He must be too good for us since his almighty return! Glad he’s back!

Additionally, several female officers are posting and encouraging each other on their personal pages as well to post in uniform. They must think they are so special sitting in their cars not doing anything meaningful.

2312, Coral Gables.
    Hey jack wagon, how about taking your complaints to people who care, like the lovely folks at Professional Standards, or informing someone in brass to address issues? Have them address it before some in gen pop takes a screen grab and send it to the media? After the bungled jewelry store robbery, we don't need anymore bad press.

Unregistered
    Wow Peaches what a shame. I expect better from you.

Unregistered

Snitch tatle tale

Papo,
    Previous poster is correct: you're a jack wagon mamalon!
    We shld be able to post in uniform if we chose to do so.

As for yours truly, I don't social media anyway...Rat!

Unregistered

Jack Wagon

Keep these posts coming. This is getting good. I need something to post on Instagram too. I really enjoy the term “Jack Wagon.” I’d like to hear more of these terms. Thanks for the laughs. I wish everyone would use their first name in their posts.

Bruce

Unregistered
    Hey jack wagon, how about taking your complaints to people who care, like the lovely folks at Professional Standards, or informing someone in brass to address issues? Have them address it before some in gen pop takes a screen grab and send it to the media? After the bungled jewelry store robbery, we don't need anymore bad press.
    Professional Standards? Why would they care? They are too busy handling the incompetence coming from the top and ordering disinfectant products during this pandemic. I think IA is already looking into his social media posts per my source. Hopefully, if he’s smart he would delete his account and change his username to TomBoy.

Jack

Rom Tomo

These Jack Wagons

Relax guys, Rudy Jose and John are good guys and don't have time to look into these hoax accusations. They are way too busy investigating that HPP (Homestead Pool Party, also known as the Hudak Protection Plan) and they are almost to the bottom of it. Bunch of pansy ass Karens, who cares if someone posts pictures of CAD calls and complains about the citizens that we are paid to serve. I've gotta go, I've got calls for service to mock, photograph and post. Bye suckers

PS, I missed the fade party so I had my own at my place. Follow me

Unregistered

2312, Coral Gables.
    I bet you must be super old and grumpy. Let these kids do what they want. They aren't hurting anybody with their posts. The one calling residents 'Karen' are right; they're a special group of cry babies who get mad if we don't respond in less than 2-3 minutes. 🙄 And the female officers encouraging each other is a great movement. Jack wagons like you probably mock and chastise these same officers and make them feel worthless. Let's all stick together because we have a silent enemy lurking and killing folks. Be safe.

-Paul