It's getting better. Now the truth is being revealed.

Unregistered

It's getting better. Now the truth is being revealed.

Sheriff Tony orders thousands of BSO Covid protective supplies intended for road patrol issued to the public. How long has that been going on ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Tony orders thousands of BSO Covid protective supplies intended for road patrol issued to the public. How long has that been going on ?

Unregistered

Time for reporters to do their job!

Thousands of these to the public for votes!? COST ? Hundreds should have been given to dispatch alone!

Temporary T
    Thousands of these to the public for votes!? COST ? Hundreds should have been given to dispatch alone!
    Dispatchers being sick is fake news. They gave themselves Coronavirus and put themselves on ventilators.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary T View Post
    Dispatchers being sick is fake news. They gave themselves Coronavirus and put themselves on ventilators.
    Just so you know Jack Ass 1 of our Dispatchers in the hospital as we speak fightining for her life.
    So please STFU and go.wash your sticky ass douche bag!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary T View Post
    I hope that's sarcasm

Unregistered
    I hope that's sarcasm
    I’m sure it was. It was in reference to TT saying all of the deputies injured during inservice injured themselves. Lighten up Francis and keep up

Unregistered

Woe

Those 70,000 masks got handed out to the ghetto. Where I’m sure they’ll get good use lol. This guy is corrupted as hell.

Unregistered
    Those 70,000 masks got handed out to the ghetto. Where I’m sure they’ll get good use lol. This guy is corrupted as hell.
    Stick em up beo ch!!!!

Unregistered

Yes you know I would love to handle that call but I have a wife a house and kids.

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    stick em up beo ch!!!!
    41&0!! Suspect described as a stank azzs thug wearing a bso protective mask and
    drinking tony for sheriff hand sanitizer.