New Taj Mahal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Taj Mahal

Unregistered

New Taj Mahal

Just read an email from DC advising both he and roger will be on team evaluating bids for new station. What qualifies them to have any say in a bid for a major construction project.do they have an engineering degree, accounting degree, structural engineer degree, or any expertise in a major project . This shows how incompetent city leadership is to allow employees with absolutely no expertise to have a say in anything. Every time I read an email I just shake my head, from re assignment memos during a national crisis, to non sensical info forwarded from a CDC website, no a insincere letter that #1 really cares about us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just read an email from DC advising both he and roger will be on team evaluating bids for new station. What qualifies them to have any say in a bid for a major construction project.do they have an engineering degree, accounting degree, structural engineer degree, or any expertise in a major project . This shows how incompetent city leadership is to allow employees with absolutely no expertise to have a say in anything. Every time I read an email I just shake my head, from re assignment memos during a national crisis, to non sensical info forwarded from a CDC website, no a insincere letter that #1 really cares about us.
    It's time to quit Mark. Follow Reynolds' lead. Much happier where he is than this shit hole of an agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's time to quit Mark. Follow Reynolds' lead. Much happier where he is than this shit hole of an agency.
    I wonder if the airport agency is making Reynolds finally showed? Fmpd let him go days without showers and wearing dirty uniforms

Unregistered
    Awww you sound a little jealous. It's ok. I'll send over InstaGil to give you a other baked Massage

Unregistered
    The chief is not showing to be a very good leader during this pandemic. Multiple mixed messages from him to the supervisors

Unregistered
    Recent memo from chief states he has elected to exempt us from fmla guidelines, which means if you get sick while performing your duties, you must self quarantine for two weeks and use personal sick time. So instead if supporting officers by paying officers, we have to deplete our sick banks. Thanks chief, we know where we stand in your eyes, while command staff sequesters themselves in their offices.

Unregistered
    Where is our PBA president. We need a vote of no confidence and get this guy out of here.

Unregistered
    At least the gym will be at HQ so people can’t hide out at th e golfview gym for hours on end

Unregistered
    Perhaps our new pio can put out a press release Informing public the chief has decided he will not pay anyone who cannot work due to virus

Unregistered
    Does the new PIO have a Mango tree at his house. If I remember correctly that is all the last one was good for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast