New Taj Mahal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Taj Mahal

Unregistered
    Traffic unit has decided to self quarantine themselves at goofview, will not be performing any traffic related duties until the crisis is over, even then it will not involve working major crashes or helping undermanned patrol , show me at golfview-admin!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Traffic unit has decided to self quarantine themselves at goofview, will not be performing any traffic related duties until the crisis is over, even then it will not involve working major crashes or helping undermanned patrol , show me at golfview-admin!
    I do not know how long you have worked here but have you ever seen any FMPD traffic unit actually really do any traffic related duties?

Unregistered
    Traffic unit no biggie. It’s criminal how much time the delta bike guys spend at there office on Jackson and bay. Even now there supposed to be zone units and there still there for hours at a time.

Unregistered
    Traffic unit no biggie. It’s criminal how much time the delta bike guys spend at there office on Jackson and bay. Even now there supposed to be zone units and there still there for hours at a time.
    Dear poster,

Please refrain from posting on this or any other forum until you learn the difference between there, their and they're. You write reports for a living. Shame shame.

Unregistered
    That is why this person was hired at FMPD. Put them in a specialty position immediately!

Unregistered
    I do not know how long you have worked here but have you ever seen any FMPD traffic unit actually really do any traffic related duties?
    Johnny Seay worked traffic. I wasn’t a fan of Sandt or Dallas Not So Smart but both did 5times the work these morons do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12