You May Be Eligible For Eighty Hours Of Federal Sick Leave - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Several things:
    1) Yes, there are some who might take advantage.
    2) Even so, the majority of personnel will do the right thing.
    3) The majority who will do the right thing need to know what their rights are.
    4) You are advocating keeping people in the dark so that some can't to advantage.
    5) Sharing information with coworkers does not make me a crybaby or a winner.
    6) Irregardless of what you may continue to post, I will not respond to any of your immature posts again.
    Irregardless is not a word
    Never advocated keeping people in the dark
    Never said sharing info made you a whiner or a crybaby. Never said that!!!!!!
    Learn how to f*cking read and comprehend

Unregistered
    Cambridge Dictionary
    Meaning of irregardless in English

irregardless
    adverb
    US /ˌɪr.əˈɡɑːrd.ləs/ UK /ˌɪr.ɪˈɡɑːd.ləs/

despite; not being affected by something:
    I don't think children should be hit, irregardless of what they've done wrong.
    Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
    Linguistics: connecting words which express a contrast
    againany way you slice it idiomat any rate idiomat least idiombestbutdisjunctivegivenhandhoweverleastmightn everneverthelessonlyrateslicetoothwhenwhereasSee more results »

Unregistered

The Stupid Ass Is Back

Irregardless is not a word
    Never advocated keeping people in the dark
    Never said sharing info made you a whiner or a crybaby. Never said that!!!!!!
    Learn how to f*cking read and comprehend
    Are you the asswipe that "works in the office till 1800," and only exists to "bust people up?" Someone can't even post useful information without you butting in. Go to a proctologist and get the hampster removed from you ass.

Unregistered
    Are you the asswipe that "works in the office till 1800," and only exists to "bust people up?" Someone can't even post useful information without you butting in. Go to a proctologist and get the hampster removed from you ass.
    It sure sounds like you. Arguing with everyone, disagreeing all the time, being a spelling and grammar Nazi, lying about what you previously posted, talking about how "superior" you, etc. Yet, that's you.

Unregistered
    It sure sounds like you. Arguing with everyone, disagreeing all the time, being a spelling and grammar Nazi, lying about what you previously posted, talking about how "superior" you, etc. Yet, that's you.
    Nope believe it or not I am another a*whole that hates whiners and crybabies.

Unregistered
    Nope....I am his brother

Unregistered
    Nope....I am his brother
    Inbreeding must a produced a large group of asswholes who use this site.

Unregistered
    If you get sick with the virus I hope that you use your own sick time and vacation time to fight it. Never in my posts did I insinuate being lazy and not working. On the contrary, the most dedicated officers have the greatest chance of getting sick with the virus and possibly spreading it to their families. Why are you so against fellow officers and employees knowing what their rights and options are? I think that you are just one of the sorry individuals who like to come on here and pick fights, disparage fellow officers, make up and/or spread hurtful rumors, hurt people's reputations and say hateful things. I'm glad that I posted info that may be of help to my fellow officers and employees and any hateful thing that you post doesn't change that.
    Good news hardly spreads as quickly as bad news. Thank you for this information otherwise I wouldn't know or maybe it would have been just a few who'd know and not share.

Unregistered
    Inbreeding must a produced a large group of asswholes who use this site.
    Oh stop your rapier wit is killing me. You're hurting my feelings! (Google the word: rapier)

Unregistered
    Guys guys stop fighting, they got sandwiches at the Pd for us!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123