Hello director
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello director

Unregistered

Hello director

38 confirmed cases in BSO, makes me wonder how many in our department. Why so quiet Director Ramirez? Am I the only one not getting emails from him, or is he not sending any??? What is going on in this place, why are we in the dark??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    38 confirmed cases in BSO, makes me wonder how many in our department. Why so quiet Director Ramirez? Am I the only one not getting emails from him, or is he not sending any??? What is going on in this place, why are we in the dark??
    Its very simple to learn. Look at Kendall District and the great leadership decisions their Major made. Its obvious that the command staff is hiding the numbers.

Unregistered
    Well if Freddy doesn't take action toward the command staff in kendall starting with the major, capt, first Lt and other brass who all knew and put officers, sgts, staff at risk he will lose the respect of his officer and will be another JP all talk about caring about his officers and NO ACTION!!!!!!!!!! STEP UP FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    But she’s giving us home made paper towel wipes and said there’s no reason to worry. It’s fine. It’s all fine.

Unregistered
    Didn't you know that paper towels infused with sage smoke and essential oils kill the virus?

Unregistered

Covid19

There have been multiple infected employees at hq midwest ns kendall and other stations. The dpt has kept everything in silence. All civilians have been sent home to prevent lawsuits. But there is a lot of negligence. I will detail cases in another post coming soon. Stay safe boys wear all gear the stations are infected and they have not been sanitized.

Unregistered
    There have been multiple infected employees at hq midwest ns kendall and other stations. The dpt has kept everything in silence. All civilians have been sent home to prevent lawsuits. But there is a lot of negligence. I will detail cases in another post coming soon. Stay safe boys wear all gear the stations are infected and they have not been sanitized.
    No one in NS has gotten it. Stay in your lane.

Unregistered
    Bro you are an idiot. You can't prove that a employee contracted the virus while at work so you can't prove negligence.

Also with the amount of officers rolling around not wearing masks also shows they disregarded guidance.

Unregistered
    2 females in northside tested positive they were the first cases. Detective in Homicide worked for weeks after picking up grandma from NY who was positive. This detective developed symptoms including fever at HQ was sent home and tested positive 3 days ago. Midwest officer's where one tested positive were not told. Nor the staff there. Just know unlike broward there is 0 transparency here. Jiminez want's that Senate run. It's no secrete why are all civilians home? Ask yourself that. At the end of the day there's a job to do. But the negligence of not cleaning kendall or midwest is on admins hands.

Unregistered
    2 females in northside tested positive they were the first cases. Detective in Homicide worked for weeks after picking up grandma from NY who was positive. This detective developed symptoms including fever at HQ was sent home and tested positive 3 days ago. Midwest officer's where one tested positive were not told. Nor the staff there. Just know unlike broward there is 0 transparency here. Jiminez want's that Senate run. It's no secrete why are all civilians home? Ask yourself that. At the end of the day there's a job to do. But the negligence of not cleaning kendall or midwest is on admins hands.
    Again, bullshit. No 1 in northside has tested positive. Stop the fake news.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast