🔥 Getting fired if you loss a N-95 mask that cost a $1😷
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

🔥 Getting fired if you loss a N-95 mask that cost a $1😷

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Cordova-...NX95/202593532

The city of Miami HR director Angela Roberts threatens to fire employees if they carelessly lose their assigned mask that cost $1US dollar Wow!!!

Why don't you fired or demote Assistant Deputy Chief Papier for carelessly living and losing $8,000 of police equipment that he left unattended inside his city SUV rental at home? Including several dangerous high power weapons and police radio that were never recovered. Then to make matters worse he did a flimflam to avoid paying the city for his carelessness.

No! That’s OK! If you ever get a reprimand for leaving unattended weapons in your car please contact me so I can give you the County case number.

Papi! You got bigger things to worry about coming up.

Unregistered
    Corruption from the top. Not surprising. If that was me or you we would have to pay back that money immediately. I lost a police radio once and they took a percentage every pay period from my check til I paid it in full.

Unregistered
    At least Chief Colina called her.

Unregistered
    And you can even audit the union under whortiz, Pluto and scamola
    Lol goes to show our union doesn’t belong to us

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you can even audit the union under whortiz, Pluto and scamola
    Lol goes to show our union doesn’t belong to us
    You can’t !!! Typo you corruption is common nationwide

Unregistered
    Bla bla bla. Justin your medicine please

Unregistered
    Typical Tommy deflecting his failures onto others, I don’t now why he thought HR’s memo was that outrages. Roberts states at the end of the memo if your negligent you could be disciplined UP to termination. Doesn't say you will be fired, any discipline could occur again UP to termination. However, it’s the Reyes MO it’s always someone else’s fault. Let’s get to trip and party planning on the FOP dime.

Unregistered
    Threatening someone up to termination in losing a mask that cost a dollar 😷

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Cordova-...NX95/202593532

The city of Miami HR director Angela Roberts threatens to fire employees if they carelessly lose their assigned mask that cost $1US dollar Wow!!!

Why don't you fired or demote Assistant Deputy Chief Papier for carelessly living and losing $8,000 of police equipment that he left unattended inside his city SUV rental at home? Including several dangerous high power weapons and police radio that were never recovered. Then to make matters worse he did a flimflam to avoid paying the city for his carelessness.

No! That’s OK! If you ever get a reprimand for leaving unattended weapons in your car please contact me so I can give you the County case number.

Papi! You got bigger things to worry about coming up.
    I hope Papi dropped. I heard some real shit is coming down on him and his 33’s. Nothing last forever! Let’s see if Colina try’s to hide this.

Unregistered
    She said the mask cost $1.22 plus tax. So you will be discipline up to termination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast