TT 1 Jeff Bell 0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Can you please enlighten everyone on how TT is rebutting the memberships (not Jeff’s) opinion that he (TT) is unqualified?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you please enlighten everyone on how TT is rebutting the memberships (not Jeff’s) opinion that he (TT) is unqualified?
    Your biased does not allow you to think objectively regarding this matter so I understand this being difficult for you.

Jeff thinks he is dealing with Scott who couldn't put two sentences together without Phucking them up.

Sheriff Tony continues to put out Articulate albeit passionate at times clear and concise arguments to debunk Jeff's attempts to discredit.

Unregistered
    As I have stated on this forum before Jeff is not good at this. He is definitely great at stirring the pot. But he is playing checkers and the game is chess
    Tony looked like an angry azz hole on tv! He better lighten up or he may just give the election to those two jewboys!

Unregistered
    I disagree. His arguments are filled with lies. As far as the public is concerned, they hate us when we complain about money. We are not. They hate us when we do our jobs. We are doing what Democrats want, no enforcement just documentation.

Tt has no argument except Jeff is playing politics. Guess what. Jeff is no politician. He's a union president representing his members on issues of SAFETY. Even Congress is on our side.

Jeff, keep pounding the issue. Safety, safety, safety.

Unregistered
    I disagree. His arguments are filled with lies. As far as the public is concerned, they hate us when we complain about money. We are not. They hate us when we do our jobs. We are doing what Democrats want, no enforcement just documentation.

Tt has no argument except Jeff is playing politics. Guess what. Jeff is no politician. He's a union president representing his members on issues of SAFETY. Even Congress is on our side.

Jeff, keep pounding the issue. Safety, safety, safety.
    The title president is exactly the epitome of politics. He only exists because of the political process you muppet!

Unregistered
    TT can say all the lies he wants and the people will buy it because he can put a sentence together where Mumbles could not. Jeff better up his game because old tactics are not working. If deputies are emailing him complaints then put out the facts and make TT face his lies without putting on his big boy pants to yell and scream about it.

Unregistered
    TT can say all the lies he wants and the people will buy it because he can put a sentence together where Mumbles could not. Jeff better up his game because old tactics are not working. If deputies are emailing him complaints then put out the facts and make TT face his lies without putting on his big boy pants to yell and scream about it.
    problem with that is then he outs me as complaining and I get canned. I pay to stay out of the headlines.

Unregistered

Agreed. The fact that TT is incompetent and unqualified is self evident and cannot be intelligently disputed. It is simply impossible to think that a guy who left a small department to start a failed business after less than one year as a supervisor, could take on the task of running such a large and complicated public service entity.

The fact that he took the position and surrounded himself with inexperienced leadership to include an undersheriff with less experience than him and another sergeant as his executive officer, demonstrates he lacks any appreciation for the responsibility of the position or the importance of command experience.

Unregistered
    I dont know what idiot thinks the sheriff was throwing out facts. What facts or excuse did he have telling at the deputies at the hospital. What fact has he stated where he ever responded to the unions request about ppe gear over a month ago. What fact did he supply when the union offered 1400 mask for dle. I dont know about you but I have not seen one piece of the ppe gear needed to deal with this virus. This sheriff is a time bomb. How can you lead by intimidation. Yelling at deputies who knew Bennett because of an email the union put out just stating facts. The sheriff never responded to the unions repeated emails inquiring about equipment. This sheriff has a pride issue along with a bad temper.

Unregistered
    Everyone on this site knows BSO command started this to try and make Jeff look bad. This is ridiculous to think Tony did anything right? How about the family in the background! TONY YOU ARE A LOSER.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast