Scott must be laughing his azz off - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

This jerk writes the same post every single month. I told you Alvin is an Oreo!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said and Pollack has mine and my family’s vote. Hopefully Pollack walks the Sgt. Major out the door also.
    Because you and your very large family of half-wits, window lickers, pan handling homeless stinky vermin and welfare cheats, thinks Alvin in will give you the cushy job of getting MASSA Alvin his coffee every morning right Uncle Tom?

Unregistered

WELL DONE! Who is this dumb other than Mr. Big Talk No Action Alvin!?

Thank you for posting THIS!! Never has Alvin been anything more than an selfish dumb opportunist , who pulled this type of crap for YEARS , to suck up to someone (pro athlete) who he thought could benefit him.
    But the worst most disgusting thing Alvin ever did , was suck up to the cop hating segment, not all, of the black community and tell the scum media, that our deputies deserved to be arrested and terminated in the McDonald's case, BEFORE he even read the report! Then tried to reel it back in but it was too late.

Unregistered
    Scott ain't winning stop dreaming. Pollock has it locked up. Hope he fixes this place
    Wishful thinking.

Unregistered
    Thank you for posting THIS!! Never has Alvin been anything more than an selfish dumb opportunist , who pulled this type of crap for YEARS , to suck up to someone (pro athlete) who he thought could benefit him.
    But the worst most disgusting thing Alvin ever did , was suck up to the cop hating segment, not all, of the black community and tell the scum media, that our deputies deserved to be arrested and terminated in the McDonald's case, BEFORE he even read the report! Then tried to reel it back in but it was too late.
    We all will be voting for the return of Scott Israel who we voted for from the beginning.
    Israel 2020 all the way.

Unregistered
    We all will be voting for the return of Scott Israel who we voted for from the beginning.
    Israel 2020 all the way.
    Better the devil you know is better than the devil you don't? That's how you're rolling?

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell is single handedly going to hand him the election.

When Scott comes back Jeff is really going to be thrilled.

Wait until Scott brings the crew back. Everything is going to be great. Scott won't hold a grudge I'm sure.

What will Jeff's excuse be then?
    I heard Israel got caught shoplifting toilet paper.

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell is single handedly going to hand him the election.

When Scott comes back Jeff is really going to be thrilled.

Wait until Scott brings the crew back. Everything is going to be great. Scott won't hold a grudge I'm sure.

What will Jeff's excuse be then?
    His quote" the days of the good old boys are done "😃

Unregistered
    Israel 2020 all the way.
    I didn’t vote for the thieving clocksucker!

Unregistered

Scott is history

His tight knit group are losers! He has Patti Lynn, Michael Albetta, Ira. Goldberg, and all the drug/alcohol addicts from great Ray Rapaglias place. Not sure what the Castillos are doing these days considering hes not the commissioner anymore? And then there's Brett with his bat incident when he was 17 years old that was covered up! Oh, and so much more that with be coming out ! Get the popcorn, sit down and watch the show!

Unregistered

Nope sorry you’re wrong

You guys that think the sheriff election has anything to do with a BSO popularity contest are seriously kidding yourselves.
    History has proven otherwise my friend. Just ask the last three sheriffs. And I’m a few short short months that number will be the last four sheriffs, one with an asterisk because he wasn’t elected but you get my drift?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12