New leadership in C17

Unregistered

New leadership in C17

Just FYI, an officer tested positive for Corona, instead of telling everyone in the office to self quarantine for 14 days, they just “clean” the office and tell everyone to come back tomorrow. Fernadez is a scumbag and Patterson needs to be terminated. If I was in that office, I would not come back and contact an attorney.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just FYI, an officer tested positive for Corona, instead of telling everyone in the office to self quarantine for 14 days, they just “clean” the office and tell everyone to come back tomorrow. Fernadez is a scumbag and Patterson needs to be terminated. If I was in that office, I would not come back and contact an attorney.
    Just out of curiosity, what's the prison side doing when a CO or inmate has Corona?

Unregistered
    Like they are worried about you? Although my Circuit has stopped reporting, the supervisors will tell you to complete your field work while they are in their office with the door closed.

Unregistered
    It's just like the flu, drink some jack and get back to work softie. I'm not scared of this wimpy virus!