Faking sick

Thread: Faking sick

Unregistered

Faking sick

To many scammers faking sick. Just to get free city time. The city should reward those who came to work during these times its only fair.

Unregistered
    Sarge My temp is 99 and I have flu like symptoms ....scammer you know who you are

Unregistered
    Javi no matter what you try you ain’t coming back to work MF!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sarge My temp is 99 and I have flu like symptoms ....scammer you know who you are
    Sooo I should risk my life and family for a department that considers me only a number? That only gives me one mask, one pair of gloves, and no sanitizer. Yup! I’ll be a scammer, play the game that brass is playing on us. Go ahead and be the “warrior” lmfbo. Loser

Unregistered
    Exactly. There is NO social distancing at work... look at all the social media... plus those in specialized units that have there desks less than three feet of a coworker, no wonder we all are spreading the virus. Just look at BSO... the unions are not doing crap.

Unregistered
    Exactly. There is NO social distancing at work... look at all the social media... plus those in specialized units that have there desks less than three feet of a coworker, no wonder we all are spreading the virus. Just look at BSO... the unions are not doing crap.
    Wrong. Do your homework and learn to read a little bit. Their union is putting the sheriff on blast for not providing any PPE for road deputies, but giving that and hand sanitizer out to citizens in the neighborhood in his bid for election into office.

Unregistered
    I am the only one that showed up to work today ! 23 years on ! And you know what f u c k it who gives a shit ! F u c k this place ! Like the 1970 and 80’s guys said to me “ one call at a time ! “

Unregistered
    Wrong. Do your homework and learn to read a little bit. Their union is putting the sheriff on blast for not providing any PPE for road deputies, but giving that and hand sanitizer out to citizens in the neighborhood in his bid for election into office.
    No retard. You learn to do your homework. How many dispatchers are positive for covid19. Carry on now.