Ron McMullen tearing it up on FB
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ron McMullen tearing it up on FB

Go check out Ron McMullen's FB page and read the questions he is answering. His answers are very sensible. Check out his answers about the pastor being arrested, the release of the prisoners, and Chad's name all over everything. Ron is gaining votes like crazy based off his FB page alone. It makes for good reading.

Stay safe!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go check out Ron McMullen's FB page and read the questions he is answering. His answers are very sensible. Check out his answers about the pastor being arrested, the release of the prisoners, and Chad's name all over everything. Ron is gaining votes like crazy based off his FB page alone. It makes for good reading.

Stay safe!
    It’s a sad day to see such disloyalty from Ron. Chad has been nothing but a friend to him over all these years. Now this man seeks to attack him for his personal political career. Sad indeed.

Unregistered
    It’s a sad day to see such disloyalty from Ron. Chad has been nothing but a friend to him over all these years. Now this man seeks to attack him for his personal political career. Sad indeed.
    Chad doesn’t have friends, he has associates that he uses when he needs something. And even if McMullen was his “friend,” that doesn’t mean he has to agree with everything Chad says and does. Maybe if more of his “friends” expressed their opinions instead of just blowing smoke up his asss, we wouldn’t have such ugly patches and maybe we would have some happier deputies. The job of a real “friend” is to tell you the truth, even when it’s not popular.

Unregistered
    Disloyalty from Ron? Negative. What about this quote from Chad when Ron didn't meet the deadline to run as a democrat: "While this guy is still deciding how to run for elected office and needing people to explain the election laws to him, I am hard at work promoting public safety, not partisan politics.”

Hard at work? His lackeys do everything for him. He wouldn't know work if it slapped him in his face.Explain the election laws to him? I can just hear his ****y voice saying that. So Chad threw Ron under the bus, not the other way around.

Unregistered
    Does "promoting public safety" include looking for any vacant space on agency buildings, vehicles, and spending taxpayer money to put his name on it?

Unregistered
    I’m not saying this really happened. I had a dream that went like this:
    Somebody very very connected called me and said this will happen, already in motion. The current TPD chief will be fired or retired after this Coronavirus thing calms down. Then Ron will get the TPD chief position so he will drop out of the sheriff race. He won’t be the mayor’s first choice but she and Chad are friends and she will do this to help him out. The current TPD chief will have a financial offer he can’t refuse and he will probably retire willingly.

Again this was JUST a dream so probably 100% never happen.

Unregistered
    If that’s an offer on the table to Ron, then Ron should stay because that means cc fears him. Why give up your hand when you’re scaring the competition? Don’t be a punk!

Unregistered
    I will be voting for Ron. Chad has violated the constitution in this coronavirus too many times. The arrest if a pastor trying to exercise his 1st amendment rights to the new curfew Illegally put in place by the county commission and chad. Do some reading. SCOTUS ruled many years ago that only the most minimal restrictions can be used. A curfew does nothing to slow the virus since we are allowed out in the day time so it’s beyond minimal hence illegal. These crimes will be focused on in the next election, that is if the governor doesn’t respond to the petition going around to remove chad from office.

Unregistered
    I will be voting for Ron. Chad has violated the constitution in this coronavirus too many times. The arrest if a pastor trying to exercise his 1st amendment rights to the new curfew Illegally put in place by the county commission and chad. Do some reading. SCOTUS ruled many years ago that only the most minimal restrictions can be used. A curfew does nothing to slow the virus since we are allowed out in the day time so it’s beyond minimal hence illegal. These crimes will be focused on in the next election, that is if the governor doesn’t respond to the petition going around to remove chad from office.
    I'm gonna vote for Chad's hair. It is utterly MAVALOUS!

Unregistered
    I’m not saying this really happened. I had a dream that went like this:
    Somebody very very connected called me and said this will happen, already in motion. The current TPD chief will be fired or retired after this Coronavirus thing calms down. Then Ron will get the TPD chief position so he will drop out of the sheriff race. He won’t be the mayor’s first choice but she and Chad are friends and she will do this to help him out. The current TPD chief will have a financial offer he can’t refuse and he will probably retire willingly.

Again this was JUST a dream so probably 100% never happen.

Your stupid can’t and won’t happen but I bet TPD guys wish it would. They would love to have Ron as Chief.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast