Everyone is an arm chair quarterback
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Everyone is an arm chair quarterback

You few people come on here and bash tony on every move he makes. Those are the same people who used to b!tch about Israel and Lamberti every day on here. You see you are never happy. Somehow you think the sheriff should fix all the shitty decisions you have made in your life.

The sheriff didn't tell you to have shitty grades and not goto college to be an engineer.

The sheriff didn't tell you to become an alcoholic and abusive to your family

The sheriff didn't tell you to live beyond your means which forces you to rely on overtime to survive.

You blame Democratic politics for why we have had these past two sheriffs but perhaps you should blame yourself for your life

You guys sound like the guys on cnn who blame Trump for everything.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You few people come on here and bash tony on every move he makes. Those are the same people who used to b!tch about Israel and Lamberti every day on here. You see you are never happy. Somehow you think the sheriff should fix all the shitty decisions you have made in your life.

The sheriff didn't tell you to have shitty grades and not goto college to be an engineer.

The sheriff didn't tell you to live beyond your means which forces you to rely on overtime to survive.

You blame Democratic politics for why we have had these past two sheriffs but perhaps you should blame yourself for your life

Yea, Tony is a swell guy who cares about us and is selfless....what a terrific guy and leader! You're an absolute suck azz, pos, good little soldier.

Unregistered
    Yea, Tony is a swell guy who cares about us and is selfless....what a terrific guy and leader! You're an absolute suck azz, pos, good little soldier.
    Not saying he is the best just saying you all b!tch about all the previous sheriffs constantly. Grow the f×ck up!

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell has been fooling you guys for over ten years taking your money and living the chill life. Wtf is he really doing for you? He is doing for himself don't kid yourself.

Unregistered
    The fact that you guys rely on Bell as your fearless leader because he bashes the sheriff is hilarious. What has that gotten you since he started this strategy years ago.

Try going into a car dealership next time you want a car and start insulting the owner of the dealership and see what results you get.

Get a guy who knows how to negotiate to be your union rep.

I'd take Marciano over Bell anyday.

Unregistered
    Not saying he is the best just saying you all b!tch about all the previous sheriffs constantly. Grow the f×ck up!
    That's because they were all schit scum! You're obviously a do boy or do girl and only worry about yourself. Let's look at the previous sheriffs...Israel, Lamberti (Rothstein scandal among others), Jenne (Felon)....as I said, you're a pos.

Unregistered
    That's because they were all schit scum! You're obviously a do boy or do girl and only worry about yourself. Let's look at the previous sheriffs...Israel, Lamberti (Rothstein scandal among others), Jenne (Felon)....as I said, you're a pos.
    Actually I worry about my family first and what is in my immediate control. I don't try to blame my problems on everyone else.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares about your opinion. I'll go ahead and make you happy

The sheriff doesn't suck you do. Have a great night azzhole

Unregistered
    Tony is the least qualified out of all the precious Sheriffs you mentioned. His ego is too big for his level of experience and he is extremely immature. That’s all.

Unregistered

GFY, your mom should have aborted you or just swallowed that load. I guess she likes that cream pie huh.
    And P.S. if we wanted your opinion we would beat it out of ya.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast