Everyone is an arm chair quarterback - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I knew just a couple of people were doing all the posting on this site. Hi Jeff. Hi patty

Unregistered

Leave Jeff alone you POS !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeff Bell has been fooling you guys for over ten years taking your money and living the chill life. Wtf is he really doing for you? He is doing for himself don't kid yourself.
    SERIOUSLY were your parents brother and sister? That comment is infected with hate, based on your jealousy and knowledge that Jeff has a bigger brain and set of balls than you will ever have ! Now go lik Scott's asssz cause your still butt hurt he helped bring down your amazing leader! Admit it.

Unregistered

Wow?!!!!! that's awesome Captain obvious!

Actually I worry about my family first and what is in my immediate control. I don't try to blame my problems on everyone else.
    Take your head out of your asssz mister and 10-65 Oprahs phone number . She wants to hear your thoughts on what Temporary Tony's sack tasted like!

Unregistered
    SERIOUSLY were your parents brother and sister? That comment is infected with hate, based on your jealousy and knowledge that Jeff has a bigger brain and set of balls than you will ever have ! Now go lik Scott's asssz cause your still butt hurt he helped bring down your amazing leader! Admit it.
    Jeff didn't bring Scott down because Scott brought himself down. The problem is Jeff just like to fight for the sake of fighting. This guy loves himself more than anyone.

Unregistered
    You few people come on here and bash tony on every move he makes. Those are the same people who used to b!tch about Israel and Lamberti every day on here. You see you are never happy. Somehow you think the sheriff should fix all the shitty decisions you have made in your life.

The sheriff didn't tell you to have shitty grades and not goto college to be an engineer.

The sheriff didn't tell you to become an alcoholic and abusive to your family

The sheriff didn't tell you to live beyond your means which forces you to rely on overtime to survive.

You blame Democratic politics for why we have had these past two sheriffs but perhaps you should blame yourself for your life

You guys sound like the guys on cnn who blame Trump for everything.
    God, you’re suck a phucking suck azz. I’m ashamed someone may have to rely on a ball less wonder like you to back them up. Pathetic...

Unregistered
    Not saying he is the best just saying you all b!tch about all the previous sheriffs constantly. Grow the f×ck up!
    Thank you sir. These are the snowflakes who ***** if they got hung with a new rope! They will not run for a position. Only run they Qwerty fingerz.

Unregistered
    I knew just a couple of people were doing all the posting on this site. Hi Jeff. Hi patty
    Hello, what’s up???

Unregistered
    Let's see if we can help our coworkers today and not b!tch all day about what we can't control. Have a great day and let's kick aZZ!

Unregistered

Marxian SUCKS

Marciano is a piece of garbage. He takes the Bailiffs money for union dues and does absolutely nothing for them. He backstabs the bailiffs every chance that he gets. HE SUCKS.

Unregistered
    You few people come on here and bash tony on every move he makes. Those are the same people who used to b!tch about Israel and Lamberti every day on here. You see you are never happy. Somehow you think the sheriff should fix all the shitty decisions you have made in your life.

The sheriff didn't tell you to have shitty grades and not goto college to be an engineer.

The sheriff didn't tell you to become an alcoholic and abusive to your family

The sheriff didn't tell you to live beyond your means which forces you to rely on overtime to survive.

You blame Democratic politics for why we have had these past two sheriffs but perhaps you should blame yourself for your life

You guys sound like the guys on cnn who blame Trump for everything.
    Israel is a sc@mbag POS, who robbed this agency blind. He has had many accusations of shoplifting and has unleashed those triplets who were taught to lie steal and take advantage of those weaker then them. Tony is just a phony ignorant hood rat, who fooled the Pollacks who believed his bullsh!t. The only thing Tony is an expert at is lying.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast