Governors Order For Elderly Spring Breakers To Leave Florida

Unregistered

Governors Order For Elderly Spring Breakers To Leave Florida

Governor please enact a second separate order for the spring breakers to leave Florida. This order should be for three over age spring breakers refusing to leave Florida, they have worn out their welcome. Once the order is finalized, please send Federal Troops to the Fort Myers Police Department to remove the Chief along with his two Deputy Chiefs. Please let the troops know that the two Deputy Chiefs are harmless and will probably follow the order to evacuate. But I must warn you the 5 foot tall Chief with 30 seniority hash's on his log sleeve shirt will not leave with out a fight.

He will fight truth an nail to stick around to continue and bankrupt tax payers. The Troops may need to use force, because the Chief will refuse to remove himself from his annually purchased luxury Ford Explorer. Watch out he may also possible run on foot to his spare Luxury Ford Explorer which no one else is allowed to drive. Please also take the city issued credit card. If he ask the troops if he could use the card one last time to purchase a high priced meal at The Veranda and multiple bottles of liquor from the Walmart liquor store on Colonial. Please refuse his request and snatch the card.

Unregistered
    We have received longer emails about new PIO position than any plans or strategies for the current crisis. Apparantly third floor has spare time to send out re assignment memos, captain came to one briefing, have not seen him since ,along with all the other video conferencing third floor.nice they can sit in offices sequestered from everyone, but lets keep patrol in the dark, fleet LT emails are pathetic, thanks for the wet wipes.

Unregistered
    Past history has shown admin cannot handle the hurricane incidents, with plenty of practice over the years, why should we have any confidence they will look out for us now or take care of us.

Unregistered
    He’s just keeping himself relevant since he didn’t make captain. And his pouting about it like a child

Unregistered
    Again I will point this out. Is the chief a ****!ng vampire. Who in any law enforcement community has that may hash marks. It's 1 for every 3 years. His LEO career has been going for over 90 years! Also he was not the cities first choice. Or even second or third! He is a anti social, swollen ego narcissist. Ask yourself one question, If he were on the streets (which he wouldn't be as he despises anyone in patrol), would you follow him? Didn't think so. "Change Your Mindset." Get ridiculed and treated like crap at mandatory reverse racist meetings by convicts. Still waiting on my one on one meeting with him. Bad promotions and creating way too many useless specialty units and command staff spots. Endless spending. Need I go on. I have passed the red ball. Your turn.

Unregistered
    My favorite hire by the chief was that convicted felon Victor Woods. Literally stealing money from the city.

Unregistered
    That was a good hire. I mean nothing went wrong there. Other great hires were the DC in charge of only handing out bi annual promotional testing material. Has anyone checked on him. It's about that time to hand it out again again and that can be stressful. I mean someones got to be accountable for the book and thumb drive they hand out. A guy to watch video randomly after Major, Captain and Lieutenant already have. A PIO who never does anything except give away mangos. Then the positions that are created. Our own FOX reporter Instagil and whatever the Fu@k YD does. Traffic unit that does not work crashes. Four supervisors per shift for 9 guys if there all there. Need I go on?

Unregistered
    Does anyone know the status of this order before its enacted. D.C. Meyers sends departmental emails 3 times a day refarding FMPD stories is broadcasted all across the world. Must be nice to have so much free time on your hand, while us officer are out risking our lives dealing with Covid 19. When I receive email's with his name attached its automatically deleted. I don't even take the time to open the email.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know the status of this order before its enacted. D.C. Meyers sends departmental emails 3 times a day refarding FMPD stories is broadcasted all across the world. Must be nice to have so much free time on your hand, while us officer are out risking our lives dealing with Covid 19. When I receive email's with his name attached its automatically deleted. I don't even take the time to open the email.
    Dc Meyers should be the first of layoffs. What a waste of money and his spot is so unnecessary. 120k for media emails??