CO’s Completely Unprotected - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    This sheriff doesn’t care about any of us or we would be following this damn order.

Unregistered
    At least they handed out those face shields that look like some third graders made them during arts and crafts!

Unregistered
    My brother works as a C/O in another county. He was given two weeks of sick time because of this virus and officers getting sick. Why aren’t we getting that time????????

Unregistered
    They don’t care about us!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least they handed out those face shields that look like some third graders made them during arts and crafts!
    They were!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My brother works as a C/O in another county. He was given two weeks of sick time because of this virus and officers getting sick. Why aren’t we getting that time????????
    I work in another "close by" county and can confirm above because it happened to me and many others. We had to stay home 2 weeks and use OUR OWN sick time, no matter whether sick or not if: recent air or cruise travel, etc. Also they are keeping 2 people home per shift and paying them to help keep people healthy/lessen exposure etc.

As far as working without masks, you do what you want and I don't wear one most of the time but F that email, it is YOUR health. Wear whatever you want is my opinion, if they want to fire you, let them. PR nightmare if they do.

Unregistered
    Diggs and Marceno met for lunch and decided to opt out of giving officers sick time. It was just on the news

Unregistered
    I see employees still working close quarters when they could be remote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12