CO’s Completely Unprotected
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just Another Body

CO’s Completely Unprotected

Palm Beach County just announced the death of one of their corrections sergeants due to COVID-19. This really hit home for me and made me think about the conditions our LCSO corrections officers are working in. We aren’t being provided any form of PPE other than if a person around us appears sick. We’ve also been directed that we are not allowed to wear our own masks either. This leaves us as nothing but sitting ducks.

Unregistered
    He does not care about corrections.

Unregistered

Pitiful

Do you have your nephew posting BS now shrek!

Just Another Body
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you have your nephew posting BS now shrek!
    Not related to Shrek. Just a CO who doesn’t have his head up the the boss’ a$$. Listen, I don’t mind doing my job but I want to be able to wear my own mask if they won’t give one to me. We got an email saying that you can’t wear them at all.

Unregistered

Wsmith

We received an e-mail stating that we cannot wear any mask unless we are in contact with an inmate showing signs and symptoms of the virus.

Unregistered

STFU about your boyfriend Shrek

For the love of SATAN would you morons stop injecting the abortion Shark into every effing thread! This crap got old six months ago!

Unregistered
    Don’t worry. The road is in the same boat. Three deputies in Lehigh got exposed without PPE to a positive subject this morning on a medical call and command staff is forcing those guys to all go back to work to infect everyone else.

Really shows you who the sheriff cares about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry. The road is in the same boat. Three deputies in Lehigh got exposed without PPE to a positive subject this morning on a medical call and command staff is forcing those guys to all go back to work to infect everyone else.

Really shows you who the sheriff cares about.
    All he cares about is the media. Stop emailing us that were family. I want no part of your corrupt family.

Unregistered
    Heard that somebody in communications was sent home.

Unregistered

Emailed

Now there is emails from the captain stating we don’t have enough personal protection gear! Hey make your own! First they sent an email saying you can’t wear PPE gear! Opening yourselves up for multiple lawsuits these idiots these morons this is the New S.O. Under this administration! Clueless!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast