Sgt Major
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sgt Major

Unregistered

Sgt Major

Perhaps the biggest clown and fraud of the magic wanded command staff. You’re this crews jail guard captain and you should be ashamed of yourself. Better start filling out that unemployment application.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps the biggest clown and fraud of the magic wanded command staff. You’re this crews jail guard captain and you should be ashamed of yourself. Better start filling out that unemployment application.
    Was this the guy who scored so low on the Sgt test that Israel had to reach down and make him a Sheriff’s pick in order to promote him?

Now the Temporary Sheriff magic wands him to Major?

Now he tells the Sheriff what to do and what to think and say?

It’s like Pinky & the Brain

Unregistered

I would love to smack the crap out of this smelly turd. Useless POS

Unregistered
    Was this the guy who scored so low on the Sgt test that Israel had to reach down and make him a Sheriff’s pick in order to promote him?

Now the Temporary Sheriff magic wands him to Major?

Now he tells the Sheriff what to do and what to think and say?

It’s like Pinky & the Brain
    Yes just like Pinky and the brain except neither of these fools has a brain. No leadership during this pandemic. Baghdad Benny is the puppet master and is partially responsible for TT running a muck. Maybe instead of spying on the union Benny can order some PPE.

Unregistered
    What is Clyde doing? I can’t believe he hasn’t asked for a new assignment yet!

Unregistered
    What is Clyde doing? I can’t believe he hasn’t asked for a new assignment yet!
    Clyde has been a loser most of his adult life especially in relationships. He feels relevant and has an ego almost the size of Temp Tony’s.

Unregistered
    Clyde has been a loser most of his adult life especially in relationships. He feels relevant and has an ego almost the size of Temp Tony’s.
    Clyde is a great guy and has always done his job.

Unregistered
    Clyde is a great guy and has always done his job.
    I think Clyde is a good guy too, that’s why I don’t understand why he still carts this asshat around twon

Unregistered
    I think Clyde is a good guy too, that’s why I don’t understand why he still carts this asshat around twon
    Because he has a cake job and has become lazy and doesn’t want to do police work. Go ask R. Miller how he carried Clyde in street crimes and the gang unit!

Unregistered
    Clyde is garbage. He is more interested in swinging and sharing pu$$y instead of police work. His personal life is a disaster so he is mailing it in and using is pee pee as much as possible while having the easiest chauffeur job. What a fail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast