Hateful

Thread: Hateful

Unregistered

Hateful

Someone told me to look at the comments posted on this site and I wish I hadn’t. You guys call yourself sisters and brothers but you tear each other down like enemies. You should be happy you have a decent job and a means to take care of your families. The name calling and put downs say a lot about you as a person and the negativity that’s inside you. Ive been in this department more years than most, have worked in the North and South... both areas have issues, neither is better than the other, just two different styles of supervision, both effective. As a matter of fact, through the years there have been more officers fired from the south end.
    I’ll admit we’ve had challenges through the years with the command staff but this team and chief is by far better than what we’ve had in the past. And for Christ sakes, COMMAND STAFF STOP POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT EACH OTHER! It’s not hard to figure out who’s talking about each other because you talk to others WHO TALK to others...everyone has loose tongues around here.
    As far as officers that are under IA investigations, you don’t know what transpired, the facts or what was going on, stop passing judgment on stuff you know nothing about. At some point in your career you are going to screw up too. If you don’t like it here, LEAVE! Go somewhere else and take your negative, racist and judgmental BS with you! We should be fighting this global pandemic, not each other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone told me to look at the comments posted on this site and I wish I hadn’t. You guys call yourself sisters and brothers but you tear each other down like enemies. You should be happy you have a decent job and a means to take care of your families. The name calling and put downs say a lot about you as a person and the negativity that’s inside you. Ive been in this department more years than most, have worked in the North and South... both areas have issues, neither is better than the other, just two different styles of supervision, both effective. As a matter of fact, through the years there have been more officers fired from the south end.
    I’ll admit we’ve had challenges through the years with the command staff but this team and chief is by far better than what we’ve had in the past. And for Christ sakes, COMMAND STAFF STOP POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT EACH OTHER! It’s not hard to figure out who’s talking about each other because you talk to others WHO TALK to others...everyone has loose tongues around here.
    As far as officers that are under IA investigations, you don’t know what transpired, the facts or what was going on, stop passing judgment on stuff you know nothing about. At some point in your career you are going to screw up too. If you don’t like it here, LEAVE! Go somewhere else and take your negative, racist and judgmental BS with you! We should be fighting this global pandemic, not each other.
    Oh save it, please. Don’t just waltz onto this forum and act like you don’t know what is posted nowadays, or has been posted, over the years, on this site.
    It’s been a long-standing venue to spew hate, nastiness and vitriol. A place to absolutely trash people and spread lies, while hiding behind a keyboard. An anonymous piñata where idiots and cowards type about each other - in some cases, exposing the truth and in other cases, assassinating the character and reputation of others.
    Nevertheless, it (the forum) was actually brought here, and primarily used by, a small group of our most toxic personnel, some of whom are still here and work as Majors, Lieutenants, Sergeants, Officers and Detectives and others who have since departed.
    So to you, I call BS and ask that you spare us all from your act of “playing dumb.” If you’ve been here as long as you claim and supposedly have worked in the North and South, then you, a) know the truth and problems here; b) know the commas staff absolutely sucks; and c) are probably part of the problem.
    The Brother’s and Sister’s and Thin Blue Line rhetoric is just that...typical police proverbial BS.

Unregistered
    The same idiot wrote both of the above post.

Unregistered
    The same idiot wrote both of the above post.
    Wishful thinking, but I’m the idiot who authored the 1st response to the initial post. Regardless, I stand by what I wrote and, whomever is the creator of this post, as well as anyone who buys into their pathetic views, is a far bigger idiot than a truth-teller, like me.

Unregistered

Truth

Wishful thinking, but I’m the idiot who authored the 1st response to the initial post. Regardless, I stand by what I wrote and, whomever is the creator of this post, as well as anyone who buys into their pathetic views, is a far bigger idiot than a truth-teller, like me.
    I’m the creator of the original post and I never said that I’ve never been on this site in the past. I stopped reading this BS because of azzholes like you that are clearly unhappy and thrive on slander and lies. Yes I remember the days of fatnandez, whorgan, muppet and Hurley. It was a constant back and forth between grown azz men afraid to confront each other in person, just like you. You sit behind your keyboard because you don’t have the balls to voice your displeasure in person. If you are so unhappy about the people in this department GTFO! And no, I’m not part of the command staff, could have been, but decided I didn’t want to “command” azzholes like yourself that only have negativity to breed. As a matter of fact I think you are a part of the command staff and you think you are smarter than everyone else, and get off by putting down your colleagues. Grow a pair, open your mouth and SPEAK your so called truth IN PERSON.

Unregistered
    I’m the creator of the original post and I never said that I’ve never been on this site in the past. I stopped reading this BS because of azzholes like you that are clearly unhappy and thrive on slander and lies. Yes I remember the days of fatnandez, whorgan, muppet and Hurley. It was a constant back and forth between grown azz men afraid to confront each other in person, just like you. You sit behind your keyboard because you don’t have the balls to voice your displeasure in person. If you are so unhappy about the people in this department GTFO! And no, I’m not part of the command staff, could have been, but decided I didn’t want to “command” azzholes like yourself that only have negativity to breed. As a matter of fact I think you are a part of the command staff and you think you are smarter than everyone else, and get off by putting down your colleagues. Grow a pair, open your mouth and SPEAK your so called truth IN PERSON.
    Oh, a real tuff guy. Find one mistruth in what I posted - you can’t. You could have been a command staff member but you passed...a bit full of yourself, aren’t you? You type with a pretty big ego but let me tell you something...you couldn’t handle me if I came with instructions.
    This place sucks. The command staff completely sucks. The majority of sergeants and lieutenants suck. We have some decent officers but there’s also a bunch of idiots out here who don’t know what they’re doing.
    If you previously stopped visiting this forum then do it again. I don’t post anything that I feel isn’t accurate or honest, such as me calling you an idiot. I honestly believe that to be true.