Stay the **** home !!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Stay the **** home !!!!

Hey since the city dont want to pay hazard pay then stay home. Not worth getting your family sick. No protective equipment whatsoever, no leadership caring about the troops then spend the least time at work CALLED OUT ....
    SINCE WE HAVE A WORTHLESS FOP THEN TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS!!!!

Unregistered
    Actually we do get paid hazard Pay. Look at your stub.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually we do get paid hazard Pay. Look at your stub.
    No you don't. Tears for portal to portal.

Unregistered
    No one gives a F U C K then why would you..... you guys are spendable just a number. Spend the least time time at work .... The department and the city should it prepare better now that they failed want us to be the front line ok but then have to PAY FOR THAT.
    How much you think they’re paying for the last minute supplies......
    AND AGAIN WHERE THE F U C K IS THE FOP

Unregistered
    You get paid hazardous duty pay already.

Unregistered
    THE RADIO IS DEAD. The nurses my wife are on the front line killing themselves.

You want hazard pay while they slave Away you greedy f”ck. Post your name in that comment I’ll speak with you in person.

If you want something after the crisis fin but stop b!txhing you might as well do a pink slip

Unregistered
    Why don’t you Ask greedy Ortiz why didn’t he place on the last union contract that in case of a biological, chemical or pandemic outbreak officers would receive a special 20% hazardous incentive pay. No why cause he was to busy in trying to get those 15% extra SOS management pay for himself. He could have easily put it in the $110 million dollars financial urgency settlement.

Unregistered

You want hazard pay while they slave Away you greedy f”ck. Post your name in that comment I’ll speak with you in person.

If you want something after the crisis fin but stop b!txhing you might as well do a pink slip
    Maxanios delictie

Unregistered
    Why don’t you Ask greedy Ortiz why didn’t he place on the last union contract that in case of a biological, chemical or pandemic outbreak officers would receive a special 20% hazardous incentive pay. No why cause he was to busy in trying to get those 15% extra SOS management pay for himself. He could have easily put it in the $110 million dollars financial urgency settlement.
    I see someone still mad because he was pass for Lt.

Unregistered

Talking all that shit if they give u that extra money you ain’t turning it away ..... and no one talking about nurses here we are cops u stupid FU C K u not the only one with a nurse for a wife comepinga..... this one Must be one of the rainbow bro’s supporter.... no wonder!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast