Lack of leadership = lack of response - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    He is upset that he can’t get into a specialized unit. Now he is filing a grievance with the FOP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Patrol has always sucked. As you get seniority the idea is to transfer to CID/IA/SIS. If you stay in patrol your usually a zero or lazy.
    You are definitely a rookie with zero experience on how things work in MPD and a rookie dumb as a rock. Patrol is the place to be now, 20 years ago investigation or am specialize unit was the place to be but now with all the BS and the drama patrol baby 09-06

Unregistered
    I 09 and 06 from cid. I am sure you approach ton of times.

Unregistered
    Ladies and gentlemen, we are being set up for failure. Why is that I am reading on the chat rooms that we must schedule an appointment to go some where and wait for hours to get tested, when the department should have had us ALL tested since this become a threat? Why isn’t there medical staff at every station mandatorily swabbing everyone to see if more officers are infected with Covid-19? Do you believe that in a 1,300 man agency there is only 4 infected individuals?... Get out of here if you believe that and stop being so naïve. Is the department really scared to have that many officers test positive and then have CID dawn a uniform and replace those in FOD until they recover? If immediate mandatory testing occurs, we can slow the spread within the agency. Someone please order it ASAP!
    Commander cook needs to step up

Unregistered
    Commander cook needs to step up
    Don’t hold your breath.

Unregistered
    I 09 and 06 from cid. I am sure you approach ton of times.
    Keep on talking shit. Let’s see how brave you’re going to be once they put your ass on patrol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12