Comparison - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comparison

Unregistered

Good ole Drew

Hey are giving ZW 30 days bc he testified against them in the manning case and they wanted to wait until it was dropped in federal court so it didn’t look like retaliation. And good ole boy DK drank the juice from MJ and the admin and twisted the words to make it ZW fault. DK is useless now if you ask me but if he wasn’t really before. Mark my word when I see him in person I’ll make sure and tell him what he did was screwed up! DK you should be ashamed of yourself but knowing your ego I’m sure that’s not the case!! Bet he has immunity now for doing their dirty work with the pen to get ZW in the hook!!

Unregistered
    Who is ZW?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is ZW?
    Zach ward.

Unregistered
    Hey are giving ZW 30 days bc he testified against them in the manning case and they wanted to wait until it was dropped in federal court so it didn’t look like retaliation. And good ole boy DK drank the juice from MJ and the admin and twisted the words to make it ZW fault. DK is useless now if you ask me but if he wasn’t really before. Mark my word when I see him in person I’ll make sure and tell him what he did was screwed up! DK you should be ashamed of yourself but knowing your ego I’m sure that’s not the case!! Bet he has immunity now for doing their dirty work with the pen to get ZW in the hook!!
    The officer that used excessive force is a PCC graduate. That fact links him to who boys and girls? That’s right..........fat belly Haines.

Unregistered
    DK should be careful casting stones. His character is lacking and he proved that when he gave a baby away for a girlfriend. That would play good in front of a jury. Will not take responsibility for your baby because it is inconvenient. However you are upstanding enough to call out a guy that didn’t lie about use of force complaint. The offender constantly has complaints about force. Unbelievable. DK gets no say because he isn’t a man if he can’t take care of his own kids. On a good note the child has a real father now and worked for the best.

Unregistered
    Zach Ward is a coward... that's right Zach. Everyone will get to watch the video of you letting a cop fight a suspect and you doing nothing. You don't need to try and place blame on anyone but yourself. Slugs will always be slugs.

Unregistered
    What excessive force. What did I miss

Unregistered
    Zach Ward is a coward... that's right Zach. Everyone will get to watch the video of you letting a cop fight a suspect and you doing nothing. You don't need to try and place blame on anyone but yourself. Slugs will always be slugs.
    Oh bull$#!+. ZW is a damn fine road cop and always has been. His bald hyena side partner has a history of dishing out more than need be dished and getting carried away! If ZW is in fact getting back doored that is shameful. We're pulling for you brother! Take heart in the fact that you still have the job! They have been known to go way off the rails for way less!

Unregistered
    Wow looks like the lazy ones are coming out to defend someone that doesn't do their job. Been here 20+ years and been around Zach back in investigations. He was a lazy then and I've seen him avoid anything dangerous. I would never want to work way up north with only him around. DK don't run IA. They could question him about defensive tactics but not about guilt of policy. You guys are morons. I hope they quit hammering people for excessive force. Maybe this is a change all us road guys been waiting for.

Unregistered
    Lol @ "I'm gonna tell him when I see him..." ha ha. Ha. You would've left your name if you had balls. That guy would punch you square in your mouth. All he is ever done is help me and my shift. He actually cares about helping deputies and gives no cares about moving up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast