Comparison - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Comparison

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zach Ward is a coward... that's right Zach. Everyone will get to watch the video of you letting a cop fight a suspect and you doing nothing. You don't need to try and place blame on anyone but yourself. Slugs will always be slugs.
    So how often have you fought a HANDCUFFED prisoner who wasn’t resisting? How many times has the viral beach video guy? I guess he’s a real man he has to hit them after the cuffs are on. I was always taught that the games over when the cuffs go on but in this case it was just beginning. This case and a few others. There’s more to this story and ZW did nothing wrong. If you think vital beach video guy didn’t then you’re the coward Drew.

Unregistered
    Wow looks like the lazy ones are coming out to defend someone that doesn't do their job. Been here 20+ years and been around Zach back in investigations. He was a lazy then and I've seen him avoid anything dangerous. I would never want to work way up north with only him around. DK don't run IA. They could question him about defensive tactics but not about guilt of policy. You guys are morons. I hope they quit hammering people for excessive force. Maybe this is a change all us road guys been waiting for.
    You’re the moron Mark. IA don’t run IA either. Haines does. How many IAs ask for expert (funny) opinions from mma wannabes? Drew had no place in that IA. If Forte and Haines and all the others don’t know the use of force policy then they have no business in their positions. More proof of that. There’s more to this story and someone should be arrested and fired. His name is not Zack. If your a road guy and you think it’s ok to hit a guy in handcuffs and you can’t control a prisoner better then that then you have no business being a cop either. Here’s the problem. This is simply retaliation and a bad IA and more bad decisions from the fake leaders and their cult like followers.

Unregistered
    The officer that used excessive force is a PCC graduate. That fact links him to who boys and girls? That’s right..........fat belly Haines.
    No words. Except when will the loser Haines leave and take his Mindyme with and thelbert with him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123