Here we go again Commissioner! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sad thing is Commissioner R Arriola was backed by the police union. And I must say I was one of the union members that stood at city hall and held a sign for the A— Hole. Once again a politician can say and do what they want without any blow back and zero accountability. However let one of us make a mistake or say something that might offend someone and city hall is calling for our head.
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Unregistered
    The sad thing is Commissioner R Arriola was backed by the police union. And I must say I was one of the union members that stood at city hall and held a sign for the A— Hole. Once again a politician can say and do what they want without any blow back and zero accountability. However let one of us make a mistake or say something that might offend someone and city hall is calling for our head.
    And Billy Beeker still sitting at home because no one has the balls to admit that they overreacted. Especially the Manager who compared it to “Human Trafficking”.

Unregistered
    And Billy Beeker still sitting at home because no one has the balls to admit that they overreacted. Especially the Manager who compared it to “Human Trafficking”.
    I’d love to be in BB’s shoes.

Unregistered
    I love how all the brave people fighting the system come on here to gripe and complain.. but the truth is that this place is full of cheap hoes who let the administration and FOP do whatever they want as long as we get our overtime and nonstop 59s. As long as we get the $$$ we let the 4th floor get away with murder. Every body wanted Oates out because he wasn’t “Beach”! Look what that got us!! We got all beach guys now and we are getting facked on all the floors, not just 4th. Good rule of thumb most of the “true beach cops” are freaking pricks and only do what is good to get them promoted and kiss ass. #truth. Just work and enjoy the show.

Unregistered
    Hey Ricky nipples do the letters F.O. Mean anything to you?

Unregistered

Where is the FOP

Shameful. The whole board is to blame. You allow a Commissioner to disrespect us and you do nothing.
    We will remember who is on this board.

Unregistered
    Shameful. The whole board is to blame. You allow a Commissioner to disrespect us and you do nothing.
    Just curious...what do you expect the board to do?

Unregistered
    You clearly have no idea how the FOP or any Organization works do you ? What would you like the Secretary or Treasurer to do ? Maybe you should be directing your questions or disdain towards the President ? He is the one to go to with your issues not the board members or even here in this forum.

Unregistered
    As usual kick the can down the road. go back to your office and create an email.

Unregistered
    We just need to realize that in this we have absolutely zero impact, this administration and this city does whatever they want and they know they will get away with it. The city wants us to believe they are as poor and financially broke as the city of miami. The command staff is using this as the foundation to cut all overtime going forward. Don’t believe in false unions and “family first” preachers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast