Arrested! forget officer safety!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Illegal Perp Walk!

Arrested! forget officer safety!

So the dog killer was arrested and taken to Jail! Then brought out of the jail taken to headquarters through the front door, where no suspects enter, he was then paraded around for the media! Great job sheriff someone is crazy, hearing voices, and killed there dog ! let’s put that person in every imaginable circumstance where they can hurt someone or even themselves! Officer safety takes a back seat when the circumstance can get Carmine on television! Idiots!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Perp Walk! View Post
    So the dog killer was arrested and taken to Jail! Then brought out of the jail taken to headquarters through the front door, where no suspects enter, he was then paraded around for the media! Great job sheriff someone is crazy, hearing voices, and killed there dog ! let’s put that person in every imaginable circumstance where they can hurt someone or even themselves! Officer safety takes a back seat when the circumstance can get Carmine on television! Idiots!!
    Carmine Marceno is more interest in dogs than the unborn child. This was once called the “walk of shame” and a number of agencies ended up paying a lot of money in civil courts for performance of these actions. Again we see the inexperience of Marceno’s leadership and the no common sense for the safety of officers involved in these publicity stunts.

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Shrek would have gave the guy a rub and tug and a couple doughnuts.
    Then send him on his way.

Unregistered
    Mike Scott did the same thing with Seivers. Anything other useless complaints?

Unregistered
    What unborn child are you referring to Shrek

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What unborn child are you referring to Shrek
    FDLE Report: Direct quote from Carmine Marceno to Deanna Williams contained within the Text Messages sent to her. Marceno states the following: "I do not want the child and absolutely against it for countless reasons. I didn't want one with my wife years ago and certainly not at this time of my life. The best option is to not have it. I do not want a child."

"It" is a child. You continue to post on this site the very statements that are in conflict with the truth. Your credibility is not there. Again, Carmine has never argued this issue. Attempt, if you can, to separate yourself from your desire to protect an action that was inconsistent with the professional conduct of an officer. LCSO has an outstanding record of serving the citizens, however, Carmine has violated the very essence of conduct that others would have been fired for. That is truth.

You defend Carmine Marceno the same way that Joesph Goebbels defended Hitler. At some point facts have be accepted. There are additional facts and evidence coming that will compel people to conclude this truth.

Unregistered

shrek

would love to see that fdle report you keep talking about!
    The report that was released to the public was she was a paid Whore
    by the losing team of shrek and pignose
    You really need some facts to justify your huge loss!!

Unregistered

Shrek 2024

Go change your depend I can smell you through the computer!
    You must be living alone again just like the days in Cape Coral in the foreclosed house

Unregistered
    It is only about publicity for this guy. He only cares about hiring more people in an overpopulated Public Information Unit to get him false recognition. Doesn’t make you taller Carmine.

Unregistered

shrek smells

Even though I don't agree with all the harsh things you have said about shrek.
    I do agree 1000% about the smell of Feces, I worked with that slob for 15 years!
    Somedays I thought I would vomit after talking to him!
    How would you like to be the unfortunate soul that has to live with him!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast