TT blows his top - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    McCoys is gone soon after he finishes his EMT training so Robson can stick his head up TT’s Azz that much further if there’s space left.
    Robson has been there since day one crying about how McCoy got his job and he didn’t want anything to do with Training. Robson is far from a leader, other than his little SWAT boys. He’ll be gone as soon as Israel gets back.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Picture above is of Tony when he found out a Deputy died and he could get some more free airtime for the election.

Unregistered
    What a POS!

Unregistered
    Around minute 41 TT is screaming at the deputies

Unregistered
    Tony doesn’t get it. He can scream all he wants. Respect is earned not given, and he is not respected. The more time that passes the more obvious it becomes. He is in way over his head, and the other sergeant posing as a major that is in every picture with him is in way over his head also. No confidence.

Unregistered
    I certainly hope someone had half a brain to active their BWC. This video is a start but is insufficient to take this DUECHE bag down.

Unregistered
    I certainly hope someone had half a brain to active their BWC. This video is a start but is insufficient to take this DUECHE bag down.
    This along with the firing of the deputies and the PPE lies should be enough

Unregistered
    interesting, this piece of sht racist is more clever than most.

I would have walked away too but Dian Fossey always said never to turn your back and walk away.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast